Flying from Pittsburgh

amwhitaker

Not happy unless I'm going to Disney.
Has anyone found a good deal flying from Pittsburgh to Orlando over Thanksgiving? Particularly Nov. 27th - Dec. 2nd?

Help! We can never get good deals here.

:bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc

It is rare to get very good prices around Thanksgiving or any other Holiday on most major airlines, especially US AIR. We always fly out of Pittsburgh during Presidents week every year, and the lowest non-stop flight we got was $250 per person. Airlines know people will pay $$$ to travel during holidays.:mad:

I checked some websites and the best I could find for those dates was $262 on Delta connecting in Atlanta.

Holiday dates are tough. A friend recently got tickets for early February for $175 on USAir, so there are some deals out there.

Humm, holidays are difficult to get good airfares. I went to Orlando over New Year's last year, and airfares were running $800+ roundtrip for the longest time. One night it dropped to $273 and we bought then. They were pretty good flight times, too (not what I would have prefered, but, better than other flight times). Keep watching, but, I wouldn't expect to get it under $250.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter