Fly on Friday the 13th?? Yep, we`ll turn superstition into 23 nights of fun!! A Sept/Oct 2024 TR

It was SO AMAZING to run in to you last week!!! What a treat!

Home now and catching up! :flower1:

:welcome: Home snoopboop!!!

It was so lovely to meet you and your family, we were so glad you came over to say hello and meet us :love: and very happy to put a face to a name!! You and your family are adorable and we were so glad to meet you and wish we could have spent some more time chatting together. Maybe next time :)

Hope the rest of your time in Orlando was wonderful and very happy to see you here too, hope you enjoy coming along for the ride!

Say hi to your family too from Tom and I :wave2:

Angela, I lost your email, I’m so sorry. If you pm me or email me I’ll send you the picture we took tonight.

It was so nice to meet you and thank you for your lovely comments :wave2:

Such a beautiful picture. I love the boats.

Thank you, I do love those pictures of the lagoon and yep, the boats are always nice to travel on.

We do tend to walk more than use the boats, but they are such a nice way to get to and from the hotel at times and we’ve got to know so many Capt’s over the years and only one now that’s been there for years.

Capt Rob of the bad dad jokes, last Capt standing, nice all round guy!

It seems fitting our last full day where we have no plans to do any parks, it is actually raining and only 78F…..too cool for this lizard!

But what a fabulous trip it’s been, caught up with so many folks and that’s always a highlight, but time to head home for a while and cheer myself with the fact that Christmas is just around the corner!!! 🎅

Once jet lag is over, will get this trip report started!!!

Hope everyone is well and will catch up soon!!

I;m so glad you will get out of Florida before the next hurricane. Have a good flight:)

Thanks Ruth, our inbound plane doesn’t land till 7.30pm, so fingers crossed it has no delays coming in and we’ll get out as near to 10pm as possible. We’ve only ever taken off at the advertised time once in all these years, so we expect a delay of some kind.

I think we may forgo the plane meal tonight and go straight to sleep, after the bubbly of course 😉

Have a safe flight!✈️ Can’t wait to read all about your adventures. 🤗

Brenda⛱️

Thanks Brenda…..we had a blast!

I think we did less this trip than any other, but loved every second :sunny:

Hope you made it home in record time and now sleeping off what I assume is some major jet lag :wizard:

We did make it home with a very quick flight home! 7hrs 25mins…..even though we did sleep (thank you comfy Premium seats) on the plane, slept in the car home and slept well last night……I do feel a little woozy this morning, jet lag is not fun for a few days!

Bacon and poached eggs for lunch will help and lots and lots of tea! Teabags just don’t cut it at all!

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest