Flights from UK to Florida

Louise Potts

Mouseketeer
Hello all

Wondered if anyone had any top tips on the cheapest flights to Orlando from UK, we are based in Newcastle.

This year we are flying direct from Newcastle on the Dreamliner but I am looking for advice on timings of flights sales etc for 2019

Thanks!

Lou

Are you flying with Tui to Sanford?

Yes we are, last year we went from Manchester to International with Thomas Cook and it was awful, the plane got replaced at the last minute to a really old plane with no on flight entertainment so this year we paid more to go direct from Newcastle on the Dreamliner

Hi

I don't know what time of year you are going so pricing is difficult we go October half term and have found flights that suit us timing and comfort wise. These are from Manchester as you are restricted from Newcastle choice wise. We fly American Airlines with a layover in Philadelphia then on to Orlando. we think it's a good deal and the flight times are very good. it adds about 2 hours to the direct flight but as you are going through customers and immigration at PHL no big deal. October this year for 2 adults and two teenagers £2,300. We done the same trip 8 or 9 times now and I've found as long as I book 11 months out I have never seen the price come down and the good flight times go quick.

Regards

Paul

If you want cheap flights which are also decent then you're better going indirect. If Manchester is your nearest airport then Aer Lingus is worth considering. They have direct flights from Dublin and we've flown with them a few times and have no complaints. There are also plenty of other options for indirect flights which can drastically reduce your cost - via New York, Philly, Atlanta. We find that it's then better to book using a USA budget airline such as Southwest for the leg down to Orlando.

We’ve flown Aer Lingus as well, and the advantage of flying via Dublin is that they’ve got US immigration in Dublin, so when you arrive in Orlando, you’ll land in the domestics flights terminal and just grab your bags and go.

Hi

I don't know what time of year you are going so pricing is difficult we go October half term and have found flights that suit us timing and comfort wise. These are from Manchester as you are restricted from Newcastle choice wise. We fly American Airlines with a layover in Philadelphia then on to Orlando. we think it's a good deal and the flight times are very good. it adds about 2 hours to the direct flight but as you are going through customers and immigration at PHL no big deal. October this year for 2 adults and two teenagers £2,300. We done the same trip 8 or 9 times now and I've found as long as I book 11 months out I have never seen the price come down and the good flight times go quick.

Regards

Paul

Thanks Paul, thats really interesting and a good way of saving money - thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter