Flights changed - when to contact towncar company?

CaliforniaDreaming

#1 Grand Floridian Fan/Expert
Hi everyone. My flights have changed, when should I contact my towncar company to let them know about the changes? My flight times haven't changed too much, just the flight numbers. Should I wait until a couple weeks before to make sure I give them the most current info possible, or should I contact them further out with what is current now?

Also, how far in advance is suggested to call and confirm a reservation?

Thanks!

I would keep them updated of all changes.
I thought you were renting a car this time.

Hi Gail. Yes, I did have a reservation for a car, but we decided just to use a towncar this trip since it'll be a short trip, and we have undesireable flight times. It'll be our first time without a car (I was looking forward to that Daewoo Lanos, too ;)).

Cali

Did you already make resv's with a towncar company? If not you should do tha right away since your going next month (Oct). Also I would notify the towncar company when there are any changes to your itinerary as soon asyou get the changes (so you wouldn't forget). Then the day prior to your arrival call the towncar company and confirm your reservation with them. Thats what I do.

Yes, I do have a reservation with the towncar company. Would it be best to call or e-mail them to make the changes known?

Thanks, Miny! (btw, nice to hear from you!)

Cali
What ever is simpler for you. Personally I would email that info.

Thank you Cali. I have been off for a while but now I am back. Let me know how you like the BC when you get back.

I will type out an e-mail and send it to them. :) I'll be sure to let you know about my trip when I return - and I'll make sure to take lots of pictures for you! (btw, did I ever send you the link to my July picutres? I can't remember who I sent the link to and who I didn't).

:)

Cali
No I don't remember getting that link of your pictures. I would love to see those them. Glad you are going to email about changes with the towncar company. I looked at our airline and looks like they have changed also. I have a while to wait though. I will notifiy them later.

I would love to see your pictures, may I have the link?

I can tell you are terribly upset about missing out on that Daewoo Lanos. ;)

Gail, I sent you a PM last night with the links. There are a lot of pictures! A slideshow will pop up after you sign in - that's how you'll view them. If you click off of the slideshow onto the screen that lets you buy pictures, you'll notice at the top it'll say "view and edit albums" - click on that, and then when the page loads, on the side it'll say "My friends albums". Once you click on that, it'll come up with a list of albums that you've viewed, you can click on them and get a "thumbnail view" of the photos. :)

Cali,
I am already a member, so, it was easy to find your pictures.
You are right, there are a lot of them. So...........I will look at them tonight, thanks for the link.
BTW, I have some out there also.

Have fun looking at the photos - while it looks like a lot, it isn't very many compared to what I did take (I don't think I've viewed every photo! With the digital camera, I just take and take and take pictures!) I love viewing people's pictures, so I wanted to make sure I got some for others to see. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter