Flickr

3496498443_6e00dbb0d0.jpg

Yaaaaaaaaa!

thanks for the help

No problemo---it might not be the "correct" way to do it, but it's what I find the least confusing and easiest to do.

Looking forward to seeing some pics!

I know many of us use Flickr to post our photos (and that many of us, myself included, have the link in our signatures). Borrowing an idea from another forum, I thought it would be nice to have all the Flickr accounts in one place in order to facilitate viewing and sharing photos. Having all the accounts here will make it easy for us to add each other as contacts.

Please post your Flickr accounts below. I'll start: http://www.flickr.com/photos/scottoliver/

No Disney photos yet because I haven't been to WDW with my DSLR yet. Expect a deluge in September.

Mine is in my signature - it only goes to my WDW collection but you can get to all of the others from there, of course.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter