FL Res Rates

EEyorelover22

I want to live in the Castle
I went to the other board where the AP rates were listed and there is a post over there that FL Rates should be out tomorrow. I don't know if this is accurate or not. I haven't read everything tonight and don't know if they came out today yet or not later in the afternoon.

I think this will make for a lot of happy campers. I have a feeling that they will be out tomorrow or the next day. I wonder if they will be better than the AP rates are about the same. I hope there isn't the same madness with the wait time as there was today.

I'd be preping like for CRT like I did this morning. The other board was accurate with the rates so I would try tomorrow.

Mousesavers has announced the Florida resident discount :)

The Florida Resident Rates did come out yesterday! I got mine for FW cabins in the morning...Thanks Marla at DU!

We've got ressies at POFQ 5/1-5/7 FL RES rate for $109.00. DH called at 7am yesterday morning and was on hold for 45 minutes. It wasn't on the mousesavers site yet but he thought he'd call anyway-and was lucky! :cool1: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter