"Fishie Elevators"

CarnotaurDad

DIS Veteran
....is our DD (4) the only one who likes the Hydrolators at Living Seas in Epcot? We think she likes them more than the actual fish in the exhibit. She calls them the "Fishie Elevators" and loves to ride on them.......

Our kids must be opposites - my DS (4) almost lost it in there but he is usually hesistant about all elevators and the "story" kind of scared him. The FISH though - we could have spent days there.

Originally posted by CarnotaurDad
....is our DD (4) the only one who likes the Hydrolators at Living Seas in Epcot? We think she likes them more than the actual fish in the exhibit. She calls them the "Fishie Elevators" and loves to ride on them.......

hahaha thats funny!! :)

My DS7 and my mom DGM58 SWEAR that you are actually decending on those elevators. DGM is a little claustrophobic so I tried to explain it to her (I let DS experience any "magic" he can!!) but she is convinced! Good for her--you gotta believe!!! As long as she doesn't FREAK out one of these times!!!

Still clappin' and still believin'!!!!!!!!!!

OK, so I know they are not moving but it still feels like they are - we love the hydrolators experience

thanks
jaysue

....I think they do a really good job with the whole "fake movement" thing.....

Considering it was built a while ago, it holds up pretty well (IMHO)....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter