First trip sans husband!! OMG

Goldilocks07

A rockin' mom and her sweet princess
Hi all,
For those who have been through divorce, you get what I'm saying: omg, I'm going on a Disney Vacation WITH OUT MY HUSBAND!!! I mean, I still haven't told him we are going...lol
But, we will be there October 21st- myself, my DD and I invited my best girlfriend and her son who is my daughter's best friend.
Needless to say, I can't wait. OMG, I can't wait.
I type this as I'm still fighting with me ALMOST ex, but I've booked my trip. I am finally going to experience Disney as it should be.
Please send positive thoughts my way...lots of them...I'm almost done, almost at finished with my nightmare.

I'm so happy, that at the end of this, is a Disney trip waiting...xoxo :)

It will be so great to get away from the everyday stress with your friends. Have a great trip!

I didn't miss my ex at all on our first trip without him. He actually went with us on a trip during the divorce - that one was hard because I felt like I was walking on eggshells. DD and I went back 2 months later alone, and it was a great trip. It was so much more relaxed. It was nice to not have to worry about keeping him happy.

That's so awesome! Sending prayers and positive vibes your way. Hang in there! Your trip is about 2 wks away.

Hey! How is everything going for you! Your trip is a week away! I am excited for you guys!! Prayers and good vibes your way!

You are going to have a great time! I took my son on our first solo trip last April. We had the best vacation of our lives! No stress whatsoever.

I'm planning my first trip without my husband too. I'm going to take my 8yo DD next Spring, just us girls. I can't wait to spend time at DW with her without having to worry about whether he is having fun or if he thinks I'm making bad choices, etc. I'm not divorced so I know it's not exactly the same, but I think it's the same sentiment. I hope you guys had a blast!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!