First Timers Visit Over Easter! Can we see it all? - Updated 2/9

I am late finding this TR, but when I saw you had one for DLR I wanted to come read it! I'm going in July for the first time in like 20 years and want to learn up!! Thanks for sharing your experiences and comparisons!

So I got behind. I think this is where I left off.

We found the 3 Cabellaros!

And Ariel!

Lilo was cute as well.
I love this!

I don't know why I took this picture, but Gwen is pretty cute in it, so behold a cute pic of Gwen on the way to lunch!
Very cute!

The girls have never seen Pinnochio, so they really have no idea who Monster is.
AJ loves the story. He's not as interested in the movie but I have had to read him the story a lot.

I pointed this out to the girls and Gwen got a big kick out of the fact that it was from the live action B&B.
Cute!

We were trying to balance the "smell the roses" moments and get "****" done this morning.
:rotfl:

There was a Photo Pass Photographer there, so Andy suggested we stop for a family photo. So we did that next.

Very nice!

Both girls wanted to ride in there own tea cup, so we all got our own tea cup... And of course, what do 2 parents do when riding by themselves.....

Camera/Photo Duel!
Tea Cups_Dueling Cameras
Me with my photo trying to snap photos...

I never ride the teacups but I like how its set up here.

But we got on and I am SO glad we did it! It was such a cute boat ride!!!
I specifically remember this ride from 2002!

I had the girls pose on the car sitting outside. And said to each of them, to pretend they are driving like a crazy person.
:rotfl:

We took our ride through, and no one was scared this time either! Win!
I remember being so scared of this at WDW growing up!

I don't think there was much of a wait, so we got in line! Gwen had fallen in love with Kali River Rapids in Animal Kingdom, so she was super excitied about this.
I haven't ridden Kali in a long time but I do remember riding this!

And then all of a sudden, someone came over to say hello!
So fun!

So, as we entered the land we were amazed by it
This is one of the main reasons I want to go. We all love Cars here and both my boys have been obsessed previously!

While they sat at ate, I decided which flavor to get....

So many choices!

I'll preface this by saying that I don't think I replied to these posts but I had liked a few of them so I don't exactly remember. I haven't seen any replies but I might have missed them. The ones I replied to last night I had not liked and don't remember reading at all. But I remember reading these that I liked. So if I reply twice, so be it.

The girls wanted to ride Goofy's Sky School.
Ugh...I rode this is 2002 and it was called something else. Mullhauland something or other. I just about puked. Which is why I will never ride Primevil Hurl. See what I did there? :rotfl:

I am pretty sure this is exactly the same as Primevil Whirl in Animal Kingdom.
Yes, yes it is.

I always loved the Darla part of Finding Nemo.
Love it!

I thought this light looked exactly like the lights in the Wilderness Lodge rooms.
It totally does!

I made Morgan take her picture with the statue. Aurora was her favorite Princess when she was little.
I love Aurora!

But the very best part... As our car pulled up here at the end.... Roz starts talking to us....

Roz: "Hey, Little Girl.
Little Girl in the front."

Pause for a second.

Roz: "I like yoouur Glaaaaasses" (in her weird voice)

Another pause

Roz: "Wanna Traaaadeeee?"

OMG! It was sooo funny. We weren't expecting a customized item. And Morgan LOOOOOVED it!!! I just wish I had my phone on video! Morgan still talks about it.
Hilarious!

Kobe Bryant! Apparently!
OMG!

This is one of the main reasons I want to go. We all love Cars here and both my boys have been obsessed previously!
You def NEED to!!!! The land was great and you would all love it!!!!! We are waiting for the Marvel stuff to be built and then we will probably go back again.

Hello there!

I'm about two years late to this but it was super fun just reading about your trip all at once!

I'm starting to plan a trip to DL for next summer so I'm trying to read all that I can about it now. Of course, I'll also be hitting up @Lesley Wake for advice since she's the queen of DL :-)

See you on the WDW TR page! :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts