First Look: The Tropical Hideaway at Disneyland Park

dina444444

DIS Veteran
946E6A98-6805-43B3-977D-57BABB644D7F.jpeg

The market stalls of The Tropical Hideaway at Disneyland park will be opening for business soon. Today, we have a first look of this Adventureland outpost!

ED3A15A9-B59F-48D8-95F5-804621F55CBE.jpeg

This exotic marketplace is the go-to destination for discovering extraordinary eats from all corners of the world. Learn more about the appetizing goods in our story here. Set along the Jungle River waterfront, it’s also the perfect spot to sit and relax in between adventures—perhaps with a refreshing Dole Whip! After sunset, flickering torchlights add to the evening ambiance.

BD808D58-6191-4B10-BB37-8B18B931B0EC.jpeg

Travelers can reach The Tropical Hideaway across its main bridge, through Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room or along “Skipper’s Walk,” a pathway leading from the Jungle Cruiseloading dock.

AF748947-9BFE-432F-AC54-F09200955510.jpeg

Colorful wildlife can also be found at the Hideaway. The stars of the Enchanted Tiki Room live in small birdhouses that dot the roofline, each personally labeled. Can you spot them?

B393CF1B-FDFF-4A9F-93F4-3E26CCE6B0C2.jpeg

One cockatoo who has packed up her bags and spreading her wings is Rosita. As she waits on the dock for her boat to arrive, this friendly bird makes small talk with visitors!

6AAF6D74-6760-4A30-BF4B-7BED006748C4.jpeg

EECA9249-7793-4E69-85B1-1FF33DFE6DF4.jpeg

3D3A1D83-4807-4FE1-9846-BDFD6D54E7A8.jpeg

The trader’s market is filled with details to discover around every nook and cranny.

We look forward to welcoming world travelers soon at The Tropical Hideaway!

Source

LOVE all the details! Hopefully the food is good too! Sound interesting:

With its proximity to the Jungle Cruise, you never know what appetizing goods will be available in the trader’s market! Imagine tempting your taste buds with one of the many market eats, such as a warm steamed bao bun. These unique bao buns will come in three different types – Spiced Vegetable Bao, Kaffir Lime Chicken Bao, and Bulgogi Beef Bao. You can also try a delicious chilled ramen salad or grab a tropical-inspired snack. And for a sweet treat, you can try Sweet Pineapple Lumpia, a spring roll filled with pineapple and sweet cream cheese! (https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...-at-the-tropical-hideaway-in-disneyland-park/

Cant wait to check it out!
Kriss :tink:

I am all-in on Tropical Hideaway. Looks like a beautifully themed spot to relax along the Jungle Cruise river. Can't wait to see it. Turns out I have to be at a conference in Anaheim in Feb, so I will surely make time to pop in on Rosita at the Hideaway.

The menu is eclectic, but otherwise I'm very excited for another Disneyland waterfront restaurant. It'll be like a more affordable Blue Bayou where you can capture some ride ambience. Long ago I thought this would be a candidate for serving alcohol in the park given the tropical theme like Trader Sam's.

They had the torches going today. And I peaked through the fence and saw one employee walking another through the area, explaining something. I hope it opens before we leave!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!