First Anniversary Trip-Tips?

MrsDomz

Earning My Ears
Hi all,
My husband and I are coming to Disney World for our first anniversary trip. Does anyone have any tips on small magical things to surprise my husband with? Not looking to spend hundreds of dollars but I’m looking for small things to make this trip extra special.

Have you got a cake? if not, consider a mini-cake order - check out the cake thread.

Make ADR at Cali grill to see fireworks

Do a dessert party

Date night to see Yeeha Bob in the lounge at Riverside. only cost is what you buy from the bar or food court. Be sure to arrive early to get a seat. there is also often live entertainment in the lounge at French Quarter.

Definitely get your celebration buttons! We went for our anniversary last year and it was nice just to have cast members congratulate us, I feel like the fast pass photos went out of their way for us, too! We also got a little extra surprise at our dessert party before the fireworks!

I agree with a dessert party, did that with my mom one year for her birthday and she loved it. There are a few different one's now so there are a few different price points.

Another fun night out is Jellyrolls over at BWI. It's just plain ol' fun. There is a small cover charge, but then the rest if just what you're drinking.

We were keeping our anniversary on the DL (I don't like being singled out in public), but our anniversary was mentioned to hotel staff and the next afternoon, we received a lovely card and some chocolates from the hotel manager. Not sure if this is standard, but we were staying at AS Sports, so it was very unexpected and nice.

My wife and I have celebrated our anniversary every year for the last 5 years at ASMusic. DO get the button. Great fun having the whole world give you congratulations. Last year we had balloons and chocolates in our room, courtesy of the ASMu. We have found just being there at WDW is special enough. Take your time to enjoy the parks and eachother, walking hand in hand. Just 210 days and we are back to celebrate our 45th anniversary. Congratulations and wishes for many more years of magic together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter