Fireworks

sablebomb

Mouseketeer
Are the Halloween Party Fireworks just as good as the Happily Ever After Fireworks?
Or, are the Happily Ever After Fireworks a must see?
This is probably the thing I am most looking forward to!

Are the Halloween Party Fireworks just as good as the Happily Ever After Fireworks?
Or, are the Happily Ever After Fireworks a must see?
This is probably the thing I am most looking forward to!
IMO HEA is must see. No idea about Halloween.

:wizard:

If you have the chance, See the Hallowishes! It is a great show, and something that isn't see-able unless attending a Halloween party, or being around MK at a Halloween party. Are you only able to see one or the other?

We certainly are able to see both. plan on spending 4 days total at MK and will be attending the Halloween Party.
Was just curious how impressive the HEA ones were (as this is what you always hear about) and how they compared to the Halloween ones.
Trying to plan which days we will go so I wanted to make sure we really should book one of our MK days when we can take in the HEA fireworks.
Sounds like it's a two thumbs up for sure!

We certainly are able to see both. plan on spending 4 days total at MK and will be attending the Halloween Party.
Was just curious how impressive the HEA ones were (as this is what you always hear about) and how they compared to the Halloween ones.
Trying to plan which days we will go so I wanted to make sure we really should book one of our MK days when we can take in the HEA fireworks.

Craig on the podcast said he was very underwhelmed by the halloween fireworks because of how impressive happily ever after fireworks were.

Meanwhile Pete did still say he loved them so probably varies person to person.

I have only seen them online but am visiting in sept and am super excited about hea.

I'm following this because I've been wondering the same between the Holiday Wishes and HEA. Quite honestly, based on what I've seen online, I would prefer HEA.

I'm following this because I've been wondering the same between the Holiday Wishes and HEA. Quite honestly, based on what I've seen online, I would prefer HEA.

I saw all three last year (HEA, Hallowishes and Holiday Wishes). HEA is jaw-dropping amazing. The projections and fireworks are simply unbelievably stunning. I know people miss Wishes, but, visually, HEA blows it out of the water, IMHO. Hallowishes is still a lot of fun! But once you've seen the HEA projections, you will understand how very outdated the technology in the remaining "Wishes" shows are. Holiday Wishes really pales in comparison to HEA at this point, IMHO. If I had to list the shows in order of preference it would be HEA, Hallowishes and Holiday Wishes.

I would definitely make a plan to see HEA. IMHO, it's the best nighttime show, currently, in all of WDW.

I saw all three last year (HEA, Hallowishes and Holiday Wishes). HEA is jaw-dropping amazing. The projections and fireworks are simply unbelievably stunning. I know people miss Wishes, but, visually, HEA blows it out of the water, IMHO. Hallowishes is still a lot of fun! But once you've seen the HEA projections, you will understand how very outdated the technology in the remaining "Wishes" shows are. Holiday Wishes really pales in comparison to HEA at this point, IMHO. If I had to list the shows in order of preference it would be HEA, Hallowishes and Holiday Wishes.

I would definitely make a plan to see HEA. IMHO, it's the best nighttime show, currently, in all of WDW.

Yeah... I mean castle/music aside, the fireworks themselves in the video of Holiday wishes weren't really that much more impressive than the fireworks we can see locally. Plus we saw Wishes last time.

If you have the chance to see both, you should. They are very different, but both are truly amazing in their own right. Gosh...If I had to pick one...I guess I'd have to choose the Halloween ones because of their uniqueness.. JMHO.:hmghost: If I had to choose between Holiday Wishes and HEA, I'd choose HEA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter