Fireworks show...how long?

Mom2Joce

It all started with a...
Was just down there and although we've seen the show twice we try to see it each trip. Unfortunately, due to winds it was cancelled :(

My question is how long with this run? We won't be back until mid June so I was just wondering if we'll have another chance?

It will still be running mid June. I would guess it might even be daily at that time. It was last June. As for when the 50th will end- Disney is giving everyone different answers.

I emailed and was told it would go until the end of the year. Others have reported emails stating the end of Sept or end of Oct. Some have reported the fireworks will con't until the holiday season starts. Its anybodys guess at this point!

Ha! I misread the question in this post to mean the length of the fireworks display, and was curious to know. Is it half an hour long? Less? It will be pretty late in the evening for our 2 little ones, but would like to see it if we can, even if it's just from afar. Thanks!

PLEASE do NOT see it from afar, it's NOT about the "fireworks" it's a show...no, it's an extravaganza...it's the most incredible thing I've ever seen!!
The castle and the materhorn are working displays of the show, the sound, music, and narration is part of the experience. Despite the fact that it will be late for the little ones GO!! It's worth every minute you stand shoulder to shoulder with a stranger!
I'm not exactly sure how long the show is but it's at least 20 minutes maybe a little longer and when it's over you will have lost yourself (and the time) in the magic of it all and will wished you could see it every night during your stay!!
It truly is spectacular and a NOT TO BE MISSED attraction!

I just saw the show a few days ago and it's approx. 20 minutes, start to finish. And I agree.. you need to be up close and personal to see it. Our favorite spot is in the circle area (man I'm drawing a blank on the name.. by Walt's statue) in front of the castle. You have to get there pretty early though to get those spots.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter