Find your 2019 Dream Cruise Meet LINK here

Status
Not open for further replies.
September 6th, 2019 3-Night Bahamian Cruise Disney Dream from Port Canaveral, Florida

Can you open a link on this sailing? :flower3:

September 6th, 2019 3-Night Bahamian Cruise Disney Dream from Port Canaveral, Florida

Can you open a link on this sailing? :flower3:

Hi @moremouse! @CamColt and I do not start the threads as we are not on the sailings. We wait until someone on the sailing takes charge and starts them and then add them to the list for others to find.

If you would like to start the thread you can go back to the Cruise Meet Board and start the thread there by clicking on "Post New Thread". Be sure to include the ship and date of the cruise in the title. (You will see plenty of examples there.) You can then copy the link to the thread and come back here and paste it in a new post. One of us Moderators will see that and add it to the directory. You fellow cruisers will then find you there.

Hi @moremouse! @CamColt and I do not start the threads as we are not on the sailings. We wait until someone on the sailing takes charge and starts them and then add them to the list for others to find.

If you would like to start the thread you can go back to the Cruise Meet Board and start the thread there by clicking on "Post New Thread". Be sure to include the ship and date of the cruise in the title. (You will see plenty of examples there.) You can then copy the link to the thread and come back here and paste it in a new post. One of us Moderators will see that and add it to the directory. You fellow cruisers will then find you there.

Is this right? I've never had to start one before. Thanks for the help!

https://www.disboards.com/threads/disney-dream-september-6-2019-bahamas.3675081/

How do I copy and paste a link? I’m on a iPad and can’t figure it out. Sorry
You need to copy the URL address at the top of the first page of your thread (not THIS thread, the one you created). Then paste the URL address into a post here on this thread.

How do I copy and paste a link? I’m on a iPad and can’t figure it out. Sorry

Did you start a thread? I tried searching by your name but can't find one. If you did, please let me know what board it is on. If you did not start one, you can do so on the Cruise Meet Board. Then please come back here and let me know.

Did you start a thread? I tried searching by your name but can't find one. If you did, please let me know what board it is on. If you did not start one, you can do so on the Cruise Meet Board. Then please come back here and let me know.
No, you evidently can’t see or copy the URL on an iPad. I have to get to a PC first.

No, you evidently can’t see or copy the URL on an iPad. I have to get to a PC first.

Ok, well when you start a Cruise Meet Thread for this cruise please come back and let us know. Thanks! :thumbsup2

Edited to add, Or if you start one while on your Ipad just let me know and I should be able to find it and get the link from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!