Fenix 5s?

JAMIESMITH

DIS Veteran
My Garmin Forerunner 235 is five years old and has developed some white vertical lines on the screen that won't go away. I've tried resetting the watch and changing the face. It's definitely still usable, but annoying.

I've found the Fenix 5s for $250, but I know there are two newer versions out now. Is there a reason not to go with the 5s? The Forerunner 245 can also be found for around the same price, although the Fenix is nicer looking.

Any input you have would be much appreciated ☺️

I have a fenix 5s -- bought it two years ago when training for my first full marathon. I LOVE it! As a petite female, it fits my wrist and doesn't feel too heavy, and I wear it as my every day watch. It gives me all the phone alerts and handles all the apps I use.

I have also looked at the newer versions, but for what I do (outdoor runs and walks, treadmill runs and walks, strength training and pool workouts) I don't feel the need to upgrade just yet.

Happy to answer specific questions!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter