• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fellow DVC'ers: The Man Behind the Myth

TiggerFreak

Never goes gankin on the Internizzle
Don't know how many of you lurk around the other boards?
So I thought you might be interested in this post I put up on the Rumors and News board.

Walt: The Man Behind the Myth

Looks like it will be a great show, and to make some of you happy, there is no mention of EI$NER or PRESSLER in the contributors section of the production notes!

TTFN
TiggerFreak:D

That is funny. I watched the show called "Walt Disney: THe Man Behind the Myth" about 2 weeks ago. I don't remember if it was HBO or Cinemax. I taped it and it is a very interesting documentary. Highly reccomend it. You'll get to see lots of films from the Disney family archives as well as interviews with many surviving relatives. Also, never before seen original short animation films drawn exlusively by Walt. It will certainly humanize the myth.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter