February scrapbook challenge ~ Poppins2000 is our winner!

Oh yay!! Do we post them in a certain thread? I am on mousescrappers but it's been so quiet over there lately.
I am not sure where I'm at in scrapping this month, are they required Disney theme? Thanks for the help!

Oh yay!! Do we post them in a certain thread? I am on mousescrappers but it's been so quiet over there lately.
I am not sure where I'm at in scrapping this month, are they required Disney theme? Thanks for the help!

Good afternoon!!

No, there is no requirement for your pages.. So whatever you are working on is perfectly fine! :)

In this thread we just add our monthly challenge numbers for the pages we completed this month. Each month the winning member hosts the next month challenge. There are no prizes just kudos and motivation to get pages completed.

Now, if you want to share your LOs.. we have a board specific that is broken down into sections so that others may find inspiration quicker..
The virtual scrapbook is found HERE.

I hope that helps! Please feel free to ask questions any time!!!

I need to remember to post some of my pages in the virtual scrapbook area... I have created some pages lately that I really wanted to share...

updated to here ladies! great job! Becky, I wrote down your first 10 pages, but forgot to add to page LOL

I've finished 10 more. caught up on Megan's school album!

Buffy...if the kids what albums, they need to leave you alone so you can scrap!!!
welcome MSPeeler! Think Becky and Nan answered your questions, just post any pages you complete and I'll get you added. You can set a goal if you like!

still nothing. I'm trying to upload photos to my computer from my phone and it is just not working. I'm getting really irritated.

And I still don't have any scrapping mojo.

1 more last night. I am at 19 total. only need 6 more to meet my goal! I can do that this weekend!!

Well I didn't make my goal this month for pages, but I got my scrap room cleaned out and reorganized. I made an organizer for my cricut cartridges and trays/shelves for my 12x12 paper. I am happy with the progress.

Lisa that would be awesome!!! I really want to get rid of the rest of my scrap supplies but not until I get the kids albums up to date.

Well I didn't make my goal this month for pages, but I got my scrap room cleaned out and reorganized. I made an organizer for my cricut cartridges and trays/shelves for my 12x12 paper. I am happy with the progress.
Great job! Always nice to get organized!

Lisa that would be awesome!!! I really want to get rid of the rest of my scrap supplies but not until I get the kids albums up to date.
Yay! Party time with Buffy!!!

I will stop back by Wednesday morning to do final updates! Becky will add yours then.

Great job ladies!

Poppins2000 is our winner! Congratulations Becky :)

I edited and add my numbers that I forgot to post earlier this morning...

Becky --- you remain the winner because I was late in posting my totals!!! Woohoo!!!

Can't wait to get started on March... I have some numbers to finish!

Buffy are you going to quit scrap booking? :(

Sorry Jenifer, just saw this. No I'm not quitting but vacations etc are going strictly digital, which stinks because I can't stand digital but I just don't have room for all this stuff anymore. The kids are getting bigger and busier, the boys are sharing a room, DS20 really needs his own space and right now the dining room/craft room is the only under used room in the house.
Plugging stuff into Digital pages is just how it's going to be now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!