Fear the Walking Dead - anyone?

MickeySP

Cruisin with sunnies & cold longnecks
I am a huge Walking Dead fan, so I am looking forward to this. Anyone else? I have been watching the marathons on Sundays & all the trailers.

Can't wait :jumping2::jumping2:

Count me in as excited for this one too. I like Cliff Curtis too so thats a bonus that he is in it.

We'll be watching! I hope the druggie kid grows on me, just as a first impression...like him less than Carl! LOL!

Wild horses could not drag me away from AMC Sunday's at 9 pm!!!!!

Doggone this is a long break between seasons!!! Can't wait for Fear the Walking Dead!

Love the idea of going back to the beginning and with a whole other cast and a west coast perspective. Also I'm a fan of the woman from Treme (don't know her name) and of Cliff Curtis. Looking forward to it!

I'm going to try. I'm terrified. For some reason, seeing "the beginning" is so scary to me! No promises I'll hang around through more than one episode (or even a whole one) ;) ;)

Be warned, I've heard the few episodes that went out to critics as screeners are very slowly paced. Sounds like they are going for a very slow burn on this one.

Oh yeah, I can't wait! My daughter and I are huge TWD fans, so much so that we took a detour through Senoia on our last road trip to FL, and we've been counting down to the new series for weeks. It is our consolation for summer coming to an end.

Count me in too!! DD and I plan to binge watch the last season of Walking Dead that day (she hasn't seen it yet) and then enjoy Episode 1 of Fear the Walking Dead at 9. Can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts