FE Group Only - Fantasy 23rd December 2017

The original closing date is fast approaching, but since we don’t have very many participants, I am thinking of keeping it open a little longer. If I do, I will still close the list at 10 max. I don’t see many people joining last minute, but if everyone is happy, I will keep it open a little longer, maybe a week or two more :)

Sounds good to us. This will be our fist FE. If it ends up being a small group and we mess it up this time, we will be able to get it right with a larger group next time!!

Sounds good to us. This will be our fist FE. If it ends up being a small group and we mess it up this time, we will be able to get it right with a larger group next time!!

Have faith in yourself! You cannot mess it up! :) We love going all over the ship and handing out gifts; getting some in return is just a bonus. It's like a giant secret santa. This will be our first very small FE group, so I am looking forward to being able to create something a little more special for everyone :thumbsup2:goodvibes

I will extend the closing date by another TWO weeks (and will edit the original post to reflect this), which will take use to four weeks to cruise d-day! :sail::cool1::thumbsup2 Anyone who joins between now and 25th November will be added to the list, but I will limit our group to TEN families, so any extras will need to get in fast :rotfl:. Keep an eye on the thread for updates.

Let me know what else I need to do at this point

Just keep posting, just keep posting... :fish:Once you get to 10 posts, I will message you to get some further details from you such as number of adults/children, cabin number, allergies, those kinds of things, so we can finalise the list! It's so exciting, everything is getting closer!

And we have two cabins in total. My family has six in it- plus my sister. So- two kids are staying with us and two of my kids are in a cabin directly across hall with my sister. (7 total people: 3 adults, 4 kids)

And we have two cabins in total. My family has six in it- plus my sister. So- two kids are staying with us and two of my kids are in a cabin directly across hall with my sister. (7 total people: 3 adults, 4 kids)

Thanks for the update. Sounds like a great family Christmas adventure for you all!

can someone pls tell me if this group is closed so i can start making gifts thx

can someone pls tell me if this group is closed so i can start making gifts thx

The group will remain open until 25th November as per Twilight Terrors post but feel free to make a start on the gifts if you wish and we will let you know the final number after the 25th.

I will extend the closing date by another TWO weeks (and will edit the original post to reflect this), which will take use to four weeks to cruise d-day! :sail::cool1::thumbsup2 Anyone who joins between now and 25th November will be added to the list, but I will limit our group to TEN families, so any extras will need to get in fast :rotfl:. Keep an eye on the thread for updates.

So right now we have 4 familes including ours so i should start making 3 or is there more who have signed up till now

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter