Favorite Character Breakfast?

steen995

What would you consider the best character breakfast for two boys (3 & 6) at DL? We went last year to Crystal Palace at WDW and both boys really loved Tigger. I was a little bummed we never saw Pooh though.......

The Princess breakfast at Plaza Inn...when it was there...but I like any of the character breakfasts at the Plaza Inn lol

We enjoyed Lilo & Stitch. Stitch especially went all out to entertain. We had the buffet which was huge but I noticed that you could also just order off the menu if you were on a budget or had a small appetite.

We enjoyed the breakfast at Goofey's Kitchen. There were many characters and the food was good, great variety and plenty.

We have only been to Goofys Kitchen, so I can only vouch for that.
It was great.
We saw: Aladdin, Mary Poppins, Chip, Dale, Max, Goofy, Baloo, and some other bear. (one from Splash Mountain). I think there was someone else, but I can't remember who.
The interaction was good. I think better if your kids act enthusiastic. (which at 7 and 10, my kids were not as excited as younger kids at other tables)
They did the Pots and Pans band, and the Macarena.
Food was good, lots of choices.

Here is some additional info:

laughingplace.com/Info-Att-F-DLHOTEL-DLHOTEL-GOOFYS.asp
www.dlresortinfo.com/DisneylandMenus/dlmenus.html

:wave:

Here's another vote for Lilo & Stitch Breakfast at Paradise Pier Hotel!!

:love: Loved it! Cheaper pricing than Goofy's Kitchen and much better food. Character interaction was great and we were even able to get Lilo and Stitch alone for personal pictures!

Yes, that's right, no problem to get one on one with Lilo & Stitch or any of the other characters at the Lilo & Stich breakfast (minnie, pluto, goofy's son is all I can remember right now) but they all approached each table individually and spent time goofing around and getting a picture with each person at the table that wanted one. No children interupted them while they were at different tables because it was obvious that they were visiting everyone at their own tables, also when they were done with the table visiting they went off to a set or a backdrop type scene that all the kids could come and see them at. They seemed to very well organized.

We always go to the Lilo & Stitch breakfast. Even if we stay at the GC, we head over to PP. Great character interaction, prompt seating, good atmosphere. My kids look forward to that every trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter