Favorite Advent Calendars??

How about a Lego advent calendar for the boys? Most boys I know never outgrow legos :) Depending on their interest, the Star Wars Lego calendar could be fun.

My daughter and sons all get a Lego advent calendar each year. Legos are great for girls, too! :)

Thanks as FYI they are 16 at Lindt and spend 75 free ship

I just bought the advent calendars from the Lindt website for $12.99! They are having 50% off sale with exception of Christmas stuff. Code freeship75 for over $75. I went ahead and ordered some of the LINDOR truffles for gifts. Oh man. I just ordered a ton of school fundraiser chocolate too.

ARGH. I hate spending more money than I needed to! Wouldn't have though of going directly to their website. Sigh.

How about a Lego advent calendar for the boys? Most boys I know never outgrow legos :) Depending on their interest, the Star Wars Lego calendar could be fun.

I second this idea! We get one every year and my kids (ages 14-24) all enjoy it. They usually sell out though; I bought mine a month ago :)

Still looking for the two teenage boys. Really like the Man Crate one, but realized 15 days are just pieces of regular candy and only 10 days of the flavored jerky. The Lego one would've been good even a couple of years ago, but I'm not so sure about now. I'm going to check Costco in a couple of weeks for the beer one, and I'm pretty set on The Body Shop one for DD. Still hoping I'll come across some new ones!

DD17 flipped over the tsum tsum calendar last year. Sorry not to quote but does the Costco version come as an advent calendar? When I look online, it just says 24 gift pack. It might be worth it to create an advent out of them, they are really cute and I think she'd like them again.

DS15 got a German chocolate version last year and I have a reminder to order him the Lindt version this year. That is his favorite type of chocolate.

Thanks for posting this! I love getting my lists ready!

Has anyone seen any for dog lovers? DD & SIL are crazy dog parents and would love to find something silly or useful for them.

I don't know how you do it to get 25 cute things. I can't ever seem to get enough for Easter eggs, so I think an Advent calendar would kill me. But it would be totally awesome if I could pull it off.

I made one of the ones with a tree with drawers (from Michael's and I painted it). The drawers are actually really tiny--so instead of finding lots of cute things I look for really tiny chocolates and do those for about half the drawers. The other half get a piece of paper with an experience. So things like: baking cookies, delivering cards to the neighbors, going to see the nutcracker, watching Rudolph the red nose reindeer, getting the Christmas tree, etc.

My daughter came home with a lottery scratch ticket advent calendar last night. Her step-mom bought it for her. I think it's a great idea!

My daughter came home with a lottery scratch ticket advent calendar last night. Her step-mom bought it for her. I think it's a great idea!

Great idea! My older boys would so get a kick out of that. I need to look for some ideas on how to make two.

We have had the lindt one for a few years. I buy lindt and godiva truffles to fill it with

I hit the Amazon link that Lovesmurfs posted and many advent calendars came up. Thank you Lovesmurfs. So I'm choosing the Cadbury Dairy milk one for $7.95. Very reasonably priced and the chocolate is delicious. For several years, I bought a selection of imported beers for my father as one of his Christmas gifts. He loved it. I chose Guinness, Harp, several German beers and whatever was in the liquor store. It's a great gift idea.

Godiva has advent calendars priced at $25 each. If you spend $30 or more, you can get 25% off with the code FRIEND. This is only good through today I think. If you need more than one calendar, this makes them $18.75 each and shipping is free.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter