Fat Smash Diet?

tink2007

DIS Veteran
I am so frustrated! I went to my doctor yesterday to get help with my lack of weight loss. I've been working at this since the first of the year. I have not lost 1 pound. :mad::mad: I've had all the test done and there is nothing medically wrong. I work out 6 days a week. Im training for the Princess 1/2 marathon in 3 weeks. I eat good. I've gone from drinking a 2 liter of Coke Zero a day to drinking one small cup per day and replaced it with a gallon on water a day with no results. He recommended for me to try the Fat Smash diet. Anyone doing it now? I am willing to try anything right now.

I started running last fall. I just ran the Princes 1/2 marathon on Sunday. Thanks though.:)

Congrats on completing the Princess 1/2 marathon!! :thumbsup2 That's quite an accomplishment. As you unfortunately know, exercise doesn't necessarily = weight loss. About 80% of you body composition is based on what you eat and the other 20% is genetics and exercise. What type of diet are you consuming now? Have you been following the Fat Smash Diet since you last posted? Has it been working for you? I am 4'11" and used to weigh 165lbs. I now weight about 98lbs. If you're still up for suggestions, I might be able to give you some. :goodvibes

Congrats on completing the Princess 1/2 marathon!! :thumbsup2 That's quite an accomplishment. As you unfortunately know, exercise doesn't necessarily = weight loss. About 80% of you body composition is based on what you eat and the other 20% is genetics and exercise. What type of diet are you consuming now? Have you been following the Fat Smash Diet since you last posted? Has it been working for you? I am 4'11" and used to weigh 165lbs. I now weight about 98lbs. If you're still up for suggestions, I might be able to give you some. :goodvibes

Let me hear them:thumbsup2 I have really been watching what I eat since the first of the year. Very little carbs (nothing white), lean meat, salad, salad, salad, dark greens and lots of fruits. I went from drinking a 2 liter of Coke Zero a day down to 1 cup in the morning and changed to drinking a gallon of lemon water a day. I keep up with what I eat on Sparkpeople.com (a great, free food and exercise journal). I've seen some results but nothing like I used to. My body has changed so much since I turned 40. I have very toned arms and lower legs but everything in between is a lumpy mess. My best friend and I are now training for a triathalon in June so we are running, biking and swimming 5 days a week. I've read some about hormon enbalance is linked to the lack of weight loss. I probably should make an appointment with the Gyno.:scared1:
I try not to let it get me down but it is very depressing to work so hard and not see the results like I think I should. I dont like scales so I try to judge weight loss by my clothes.
Thanks for any advise.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!