FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
My annual pass expires on day 5 of my trip. I plan to renew but if it can’t renew until 60 days out from the day it expires does that mean I can’t make FP for the last few days of my trip (day 6 & 7)?
Yes; others have had luck calling and renewing their APs before their FP booking window opened. Call the AP HelpDesk and ask about renewing early.

What's the word on success of booking fastpasses during the "grace period" before MNSSHP? I'm assuming I can book up to 6:00pm? What if I go into the 6-7 hour? Will it even be an option? Anyone have success in the parks actually using the fastpass? (I guess MNSSHP just started so maybe not alot of tried and true experiences yet)

Also what are my chances for FOP 6 days out and SDD 4 days out? 12 fastpasses!! The suspense is too much!! o_Oo_Oo_O

What's the word on success of booking fastpasses during the "grace period" before MNSSHP? I'm assuming I can book up to 6:00pm? What if I go into the 6-7 hour? Will it even be an option? Anyone have success in the parks actually using the fastpass? (I guess MNSSHP just started so maybe not alot of tried and true experiences yet)

Also what are my chances for FOP 6 days out and SDD 4 days out? 12 fastpasses!! The suspense is too much!! o_Oo_Oo_O
I was able to book 3 FPs b/w 3:30 and 6:00. Since the park closes to day guests at 6:00, you will not be able to book a FP beyond 6:00. Your last FP window will stop at 6:00 (so it might not be a complete hour).

Hi all! Have a question, and called myself looking before I posted, but didn't see an answer (or I completely overlooked it).

We are staying off site Sept 1-8, with the following plans:
9/2: AK
9/3: MNSSHP
9/4: DHS
9/5: Epcot
9/6: Blizzard Beach
9/7: MK

There are 3 in my party, and we have 4-day base tickets, and we also have tickets for the Halloween party on 9/3. I've made FP for every day except Friday; system tells me that we don't have enough available days for booking FP. Is this because of the Halloween party? We are only using party tickets on 9/3, not park tickets, so I am not sure why the system isn't allowing me to make FP for 9/7.

If this is the issue, then would I be able to make FP for 9/7, after we use up our FP on 9/2, or am I going to have to cancel FP on 9/3, to make them for 9/7?

Any assistance is greatly appreciated! Thanks!!

Last edited:
Hi all! Have a question, and called myself looking before I posted, but didn't see an answer (or I completely overlooked it).

We are staying off site Sept 1-8, with the following plans:
9/2: AK
9/3: MNSSHP
9/4: DHS
9/5: Epcot
9/6: Blizzard Beach
9/7: MK

There are 3 in my party, and we have 4-day base tickets, and we also have tickets for the Halloween party on 9/3. I've made FP for every day except Friday; system tells me that we don't have enough available days for booking FP. Is this because of the Halloween party? We are only using party tickets on 9/3, not park tickets, so I am not sure why the system isn't allowing me to make FP for 9/7.

If this is the issue, then would I be able to make FP for 9/7, after we use up our FP on 9/2, or am I going to have to cancel FP on 9/3, to make them for 9/7?

Any assistance is greatly appreciated! Thanks!!
Cancel your party day FPs, book your last park day FPs then you should be able to go back and book on your party ticket.

Can you please help me. I have booked the first two days of our arrive 28 Aug, also the entire next week. However FP won't let me book anything at all for Thursday the 30 Aug or Friday, 31 Aug. We have no fasspasses booked at all. Yet the page keeps bringing back to trying to delete one of us. What is wrong?

Can you please help me. I have booked the first two days of our arrive 28 Aug, also the entire next week. However FP won't let me book anything at all for Thursday the 30 Aug or Friday, 31 Aug. We have no fasspasses booked at all. Yet the page keeps bringing back to trying to delete one of us. What is wrong?
How many ticket entitlements did you purchase? 9 park days or do you have an AP?

Hi. Today opened my FP window but I wasn't able to get FOP. How can I continue checking just in case something open up? MDE give me a message that I have no more FP available to book and cannot see availability. Sorry for the silly question but I'm a newbi.

Hi. Today opened my FP window but I wasn't able to get FOP. How can I continue checking just in case something open up? MDE give me a message that I have no more FP available to book and cannot see availability. Sorry for the silly question but I'm a newbi.
Modify the Tier 1 that you booked and if FoP is available, it’ll show up amongst the other selections.

This. And I’ll also add that you need to book all of your regular park days first, then your party day.

How did you do that? When I tried this last year... it only let me book on my regular day ticket OR my party ticket; it wouldn't let me book both?!:sad2:

How did you do that? When I tried this last year... it only let me book on my regular day ticket OR my party ticket; it wouldn't let me book both?!:sad2:
I was speaking only to the order of booking the days. This assumes you are not using a regular park ticket on your party day. You are still limited to 3 FPs per day, initially.

I understand that at 60 days you can make your fast pass selections for up to 14 days. The question I have is for after those 14 days... we are coming for nearly 4 weeks and staying on property; does this means that after the 14 days I have to make our selections one day at a time? Or will the next window open for another full 14 days? ::MickeyMo::MinnieMo

I understand that at 60 days you can make your fast pass selections for up to 14 days. The question I have is for after those 14 days... we are coming for nearly 4 weeks and staying on property; does this means that after the 14 days I have to make our selections one day at a time? Or will the next window open for another full 14 days? ::MickeyMo::MinnieMo
After you use your first day of FPs you’ll be able to book another day of FPs, and so on.

At the 60 day mark, you will be able to book for 14 days.
Then, every day, a new day of FP will open.

I hope for you 6am ET is not in the middle of your night :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter