FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
It used to be midnight, that may be what you’re remembering :)

My 2019 edition of the Unofficial Guide just arrived today and they still have the FP time listed as midnight! I don't know why I buy it anymore when I find most of my current info online. There's just something nostalgic about holding a Disney guide in my hands, reading, and highlighting. :) (We all have our weaknesses!)
But it is pretty annoying that they haven't corrected that. I think of all the people who may actually be relying on their book for accurate information!

My 2019 edition of the Unofficial Guide just arrived today and they still have the FP time listed as midnight! I don't know why I buy it anymore when I find most of my current info online. There's just something nostalgic about holding a Disney guide in my hands, reading, and highlighting. :) (We all have our weaknesses!)
But it is pretty annoying that they haven't corrected that. I think of all the people who may actually be relying on their book for accurate information!
EEEK! Pretty sure the time changed in 2016! They’re a bit behind on their updates!

EEEK! Pretty sure the time changed in 2016! They’re a bit behind on their updates!
I know! The 2017 edition had it wrong also, which is why I looked to see if it was fixed in the new edition. Maybe someone who knows them will read this thread and fix it for 2020. ( unless Disney goes back to midnight!)

I know! The 2017 edition had it wrong also, which is why I looked to see if it was fixed in the new edition. Maybe someone who knows them will read this thread and fix it for 2020. ( unless Disney goes back to midnight!)
I’ve PMed Len to let him know. Thanks for pointing it out. :goodvibes

Just got on exactly at 7am. FOP was totally unavailable...message said they were all gone for the day. How can that be? No other attractions had that issue.

Just got on exactly at 7am. FOP was totally unavailable...message said they were all gone for the day. How can that be? No other attractions had that issue.
What day of your trip were you trying for? Historically, you’ve needed to place AK at least day 3 for a decent shot.

What day of your trip were you trying for? Historically, you’ve needed to place AK at least day 3 for a decent shot.[/QUOT
Also don't forget that you can book FP+s for up to 14 days after your 60 day out point so this means that people have been able to book this for the 14 days previous to your 60th. Booking it later in your stay is therefore the best option to go for for any of the most popular rides and attractions. On our 60th day out I got FOP exactly at the time that I wanted on day 6 of our stay.

Apparently they feel they have an alternate system in place... you just have to call guest services to transfer... if it's anything like other calls, I wonder how long the average call will be...

From the article:
Anyway, there is hope. If you need to move a FastPass+ to someone else, don’t be afraid to speak with Guest Relations at the park, they still have the ability to transfer FastPass+. But why wait in line when you can simply call a team dedicated to MyDisneyExperience? The number to reach this specialized team is (407) 939-7765. Don’t be afraid to give them a ring!

If one holds a FP for 3 guests for a highly popular attraction like FOP, is adding a 4th person a day or 2 before the FP going to be nearly impossible, or is there some slack built into the system to allow for such situations?

If one holds a FP for 3 guests for a highly popular attraction like FOP, is adding a 4th person a day or 2 before the FP going to be nearly impossible, or is there some slack built into the system to allow for such situations?
Nearly impossible but constantly looking for a FoP FP by refreshing the FP selection page may be fruitful, but, it’s dependent upon 1 person Canceling their FoP FP at the same moment you are searching for 1.

successfully made our FP reservations for our 14Oct arrival with...wait for it.... a FP for Flight of passage !:cool1:

Got up at 5:45 a.m. cst to be ready for the 7 est start time and even tried a few minutes before but no...it opened right at the magical hour. I will say FOP was zero availability until the last day of our trip and then the times were wide open.

I’ve PMed Len to let him know. Thanks for pointing it out. :goodvibes
Thanks! I knew someone here would take care of this. I also sent them an email today mentioning the error and page number, 36. I also said how much I enjoyed their book and website! ( the website has the correct time on the same feature- what to do at 60 days)

I am sorry if I missed it, but how does a party that has different arrival dates effect fp? We are meeting family at Disney and they arrive before us. Will they be able to book fp for everyone in our group or do we need to wait for our fp date? Thanks!

I was able to get FOP and Slinky Dog for the 4 of us, but they are quite late in the day. Any strategies to get an earlier time? Should I try to modify 2 people at a time?

I am sorry if I missed it, but how does a party that has different arrival dates effect fp? We are meeting family at Disney and they arrive before us. Will they be able to book fp for everyone in our group or do we need to wait for our fp date? Thanks!
As long as your own personal group has separately linked tickets, the other family can book for you.

If you purchased a package which includes your tickets, you’ll have to wait until your booking window opens.

Hi everyone! I booked our park tickets and resort separately. Our 60 day window should be opening up next week, but when I look at MDE right now, I can only see open dates up until the second week of September (we're going late October). Does that seem right? I feel like I should be able to see open dates into October. I appreciate any advice - we were there last year I should remember how this works, but I can't and I want to make sure everything is working properly before FP day! Thanks :)
I have a package booked for the 2nd week in December. Should I be able to see any dates? Like you, I want to make sure everything is working properly. My last trip was back when FPs were still paper so I'm very nervous about this whole thing! When I log into MDE, in the FP+ section, there's a padlock by where it says "make selections". Where do you go to see any open dates?

I have a package booked for the 2nd week in December. Should I be able to see any dates? Like you, I want to make sure everything is working properly. My last trip was back when FPs were still paper so I'm very nervous about this whole thing! When I log into MDE, in the FP+ section, there's a padlock by where it says "make selections". Where do you go to see any open dates?
You won’t see any open dates because you booked a package. Your tickets in your package are not yet active - your FP booking opens 60 days before check-in at 7am.

That’s when you’ll have the ability to book.

From Post #3:
For onsite guests with a room/ticket package, the 60-day prebooking window will not appear until the 60-day mark. Before this point, it is normal for various members and/or their tickets to not appear on the MDX account. The entire traveling party and their tickets will appear at the 60-day mark in almost all cases. It is generally not possible to practice booking FPs beforehand in this situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter