Fantasy Cruise Feb 3 2018!

Welcome to the 2/3/18 SWDAS Fantasy Cruise! We have FE groups already started on FB, but I saw you mentioned you don't do FB. No problem, I'll be happy to relay your info to the organizer if you would kindly provide the following information:
Cabin #
Adult Name(s)
Family Name
State/Province
Celebrations?
# Adults
# Kids
Child #1 Age, M/F, Favorite Character
Child #2 Age, M/F, Favorite Character
Special Requests/Allergies

Please provide an e-mail address so the person organizing the FE can add your information and send you a link to the Google Doc where all information is housed.

Besides the family FE, there is an Adult only FE, an Ornament Exchange group, a Meet & Greet group and a Mixology session sign up. If any of those interest you, please let me know and I'll have you added to any of those as well.

Thanks,
Kelly

Kelly,

Thank you for the warm reception. I really appreciate you taking the time to help us connect to the group. My email address is jterry9@ford.com.
If necessary I can be reached by phone. I would provide that in a private email. Again, Thank You Kelly for your assistance.

Last edited:
Got it! Ann Marie Miller (amm831@gmail.com) is the person heading up the FE’s for our group. Check your e-mail for something from her and if you do t hear anything, please let me know.

See ya real soon!
Kelly

Last edited:
First time Disney Cruisers (First time cruisers as well)! We are all excited! Long time Disney Family! Looking forward to a great cruise with myself, DW, DD 11 & DD 7. Ready for Pirate and we are all ready for Star Wars Day! It can't come fast enough! Not sure what to expect but we are excited! I did sign up for Facebook page.

First time Disney Cruisers (First time cruisers as well)! We are all excited! Long time Disney Family! Looking forward to a great cruise with myself, DW, DD 11 & DD 7. Ready for Pirate and we are all ready for Star Wars Day! It can't come fast enough! Not sure what to expect but we are excited! I did sign up for Facebook page.
Congrats, you will feel like super hero parents!!! DCL makes sure of that!! That is why we chose to come back!

Last edited:
Kay family joining the fun! This is our third curse. We probably wouldn't have gone again so soon but when our prop died on the last cruise on the Fantasy and we missed Castaway Cay we were offered a 20% discount on a future cruise within 2 years and my dear father-in-law thought we should take advantage of it. We extended that right to the 2 year mark, it was the last cruise we could take advantage of this offer on.

We are thinking of the chichen itza tour from Cozumel but otherwise don't have any excursions planned.

We're excitedly looking forward to a week long FantaSea!

So just me and my DH on this cruise. Just booked our cabana on SB. All the cabanas on the FB are sold out but there is one more on SB if any adult cruiers are interested.

Welcome to the 2/3/18 SWDAS Fantasy Cruise! We have FE groups already started on FB, but I saw you mentioned you don't do FB. No problem, I'll be happy to relay your info to the organizer if you would kindly provide the following information:
Cabin #
Adult Name(s)
Family Name
State/Province
Celebrations?
# Adults
# Kids
Child #1 Age, M/F, Favorite Character
Child #2 Age, M/F, Favorite Character
Special Requests/Allergies

Please provide an e-mail address so the person organizing the FE can add your information and send you a link to the Google Doc where all information is housed.

Besides the family FE, there is an Adult only FE, an Ornament Exchange group, a Meet & Greet group and a Mixology session sign up. If any of those interest you, please let me know and I'll have you added to any of those as well.

Thanks,
Kelly

Greetings from Buffalo, New York!
Can you please add us to the fish extender list? I have tried to get on Facebook page, but I heard there was one here?
Can someone please help get my group signed up?
Thank you so much!
Stacey Watt
staceywattmd@yahoo.com

Cabin # 2548
Adult Name(s): George and Stacey
Family Name: Watt
State/Province: NY
Celebrations? No
# Adults: 2
# Kids: 2
Child #1 Age, M/F, Favorite Character: Alexandra Watt (F) age 10 favorite character Stitch, boba fet
Child #2 Age, M/F, Favorite Character: Audrey Watt (F) age 9 favorite character Ariel or Pocahontas
Special Requests/Allergies: none

Has anyone booked any excursions? We booked a snorkeling excursion in Grand Cayman and the Dunns River walk in Jamaica. Will mostly shop in Cozumel.

Has anyone booked any excursions? We booked a snorkeling excursion in Grand Cayman and the Dunns River walk in Jamaica. Will mostly shop in Cozumel.

We booked the Chichen Itza ruins tour at Cozumel and the stingray adventure at Castaway cay. Besides those, just hoping to find a beach at Grand Cayman, not sure about Jamaica

Hi Guys!!

I am trying to join the family fish extender group and the adults only group but I am having trouble locating the facebook group. I sent an email the email listed in this thread and it came back to me.

I hope you don't mind this out of the blue email but I saw your email posted on DIS boards as a coordinator for the fish extender exchange on the Fantasy Feb 3rd, 2018. We would love to have our family added to the facebook group. I tried to search for it but did not have any luck. My name is Laura Spear on Facebook, email address thespearfamily2000@yahoo.com
We've cruised many times before but never on Disney so we are so excited for this!! We would love to be a part of the family exchange as well as the adult only exchange if possible. I own a crafting business so this is right up my alley!!
Cabin #6668
Adult Name(s) Scott and Laura
Adult likes: Scott Star wars, Laura Mickey, Minnie, Pirates of the Caribbean, jack skellington, princess leia
Family Name Spear
State/Province Virginia United States
Celebrations? 1st time on a Disney cruise, and Feb 6th we celebrate Scotts 17 years in the United States Navy.
# Adults 2
# Kids 3
Child #1 Age, M/F, Favorite Character: Jennifer age 14 Female Pirates of the Caribbean, Goofy , Mickey Mouse, R2D2, Disney animation (drawings)
Child #2 Age, M/F, Favorite Character: Aurora age 13 Female Muppets kermit and miss piggy, Nemo, and of course Princess Aurora
Child #3 Age, M/F, Favorite Character: Michael age 12 Male Lightning Mcqueen , star wars,
Special Requests/Allergies: No allergies
Thank you,
Laura Spear

So here's the info for the group. I hope someone on here can help me get in touch with that facebook group.

As far as excursions we book Xplor in Mexico, Dunns river walk and dolphin encounter in Jamaica , we wanted to book rum point in grand Cayman but it was sold out. For Castaway Cay we are bringing out own snorkle sets and just relaxing at the beach.

Thanks guys!!

Greetings All! First time Disney cruisers and devoted Disney parks family! (DH and I have cruised other lines and looking forward to giving Disney a try.) We are a family of 5: me, DH, DD 10, DD 8, and DS (almost 2).

Last edited:
The cruise is fast approaching! We fly out in 3 weeks, will be nice to get out of the cold and snow!

Hi all. We are way late to the game. Is it too late to join in? This will be our 3rd Disney cruisie

Hi folks, I hope you had a wonderful cruise! I am sailing on this same cruise in April and saw conflicting info on which menu was served on Pirate night. I had assumed the Pirate menu but was told by previous Star Wars Day at Sea cruisers that on Pirate night they had the regular rotational dining menu (since the Star Wars menu was added they dropped the Pirate menu?) Does anyone remember if you actually had the pirate menu or if a different menu was served on Pirate night?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!