Fantasmic Dining Package issues booking

kkendle

DIS Veteran
Is anyone else having problems making a Fantasmic Dining reservation? When I look under all reservations and filter it to Hollywood Studios, no matter which date I pick, it shows none available. When I just go in and look at all dining, and then choose the fantasmic dining and then check availability, it gives me times and places available but then gives an error once you click on it.

Not sure how to book. Will call someone at Disney if no one tells me what I am doing wrong. Thank you!

Yes. I detailed that on the November thread.

Log out and log back in and go to the website (not on a phone) and go to ‘things to do’ and then ‘make reservations’. Search for your party size and date but DO NOT FILTER for park (system filters out MNSSHP dining and Fantasmic packages). Scroll down and you will be able to see Fantasmic packages.

If you cannot select your date, go to the myplan page so the system can look at your tickets and then repeat steps above.

If it’s freezing on booking, clear cookies. Try a different device.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/november-2023-thread.3906134/

Log out and log back in and go to the website (not on a phone) and go to ‘things to do’ and then ‘make reservations’. Search for your party size and date but DO NOT FILTER for park (system filters out MNSSHP dining and Fantasmic packages). Scroll down and you will be able to see Fantasmic packages.

If you cannot select your date, go to the myplan page so the system can look at your tickets and then repeat steps above.

Thanks for the reply. I hadn't seen that thread...but did what you said and didn't filter it to Hollywood Studios and was able to see times. Thanks for your help.

I am having difficulty seeing ADR for Fantasmic Dining as well. I've tried the fix you supplied above, but still there are no available times showing up. There are no Fantasmic Dining Packages available for booking at any of the participating restaurants for every single day I have checked 60 days out for the past week or so. Any other ideas why I'm not able to see it?

I am having difficulty seeing ADR for Fantasmic Dining as well. I've tried the fix you supplied above, but still there are no available times showing up. There are no Fantasmic Dining Packages available for booking at any of the participating restaurants for every single day I have checked 60 days out for the past week or so. Any other ideas why I'm not able to see it?
It didn’t show any ADRs until later in the evening on my ADR day and I was searching for 60+1 (Oct 29) and 60+4 (Nov 1)

At exactly 60 days it’s probably sold out but are you looking past 60? I tried a few days ago and Nov3 and 4 were completely sold out and showed no availability.

If they’re not loaded the reservation reminders (touring plans, stakeout and the one in the video below) will send you a text (but they start looking a few days after the ADR window opens). That’s the only solution I can think of right now.

I am trying as well...my dining opened up today and it either gives an error or says nothing available. Super frustrating. I called them and they said that perhaps they haven't opened up yet for those dates. Honestly I don't think either person I spoke with knew what was going on.

I don’t know what’s going on. I see Mickeys not so scary dining for 10/31 but not a single ADR for Fantasmic (nothing for 11/3 for Fantasmic; MNSSHP ends 11/1 and I see plenty of ADRs for that - that’s less popular as a $$$$ add on to an add on).

I do t know what’s going on. I see Mickeys not so scary dining for 10/31 but not a single ADR for Fantasmic (nothing for 11/3 for Fantasmi; MNSSHP ends 11/1)
Yeah...same. I called and chatted with someone and no one knew anything.

Has anyone tried a desktop? I’m thinking there might be an issue with cookies and the system holding an ADR for 9 mins now.

Edit: no difference. I mean there are ADRs for CRT still available 11/4 so something is up. Hopefully they’re just adding a second show!

No but I did look without being logged in and on a different browser. I don't have a desktop to try it on. I was having a hard time when looking for this for a September date as well.

Tomorrow has plenty of availability so the dining search function is working

5B1F4FE7-9598-4ABA-8AD8-DA637428B57D.png
AA500B9F-8E27-4CE9-986E-B729B1B5FD9B.jpeg

yeah interestingly enough I tried tomorrow as well and saw a bunch and some a few days after and then nothing.

random dates show up as clickable (blue) but nothing available. I couldn’t see past Nov 4 yesterday (our check out day) and today I saw Nov 5 until an hour ago and now I see Nov 6 (61 days?)

05FFAD32-9127-44AF-A14D-FA0011B6791A.jpeg

Last edited:
Did it show anything available? I see that too but nothing available after the 5th when I looked earlier. I am looking for aomething on the 5th.

Did it show anything available? I see that too but nothing available after the 5th when I looked earlier. I am looking for aomething on the 5th.
No I don’t see anything. I do have reservations finders (gave up the Fantasmic package on 10/29, but thought I would add it back and couldn’t) but often times they are a few mins too late.

I believe they’re tinkering with the ADRs. When we had this happen last year they released the ADRs that week.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/fantasmic-dining-package.3900623/page-3

https://www.disboards.com/threads/“...-updated-with-locations-prices.3899500/page-7

Last edited:
Is anyone having better luck with this? I can see availability for the next couple days, and then nothing.

I just chatted with a cast member who told me they were all released and there are no problems. I said I was definitely having problems and she said to try a different computer. Sigh.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest