Fall Packages

DisneyDreamer8

DIS Veteran
I know it is a little early but I'm trying to plan a trip for our anniversary in September. We have gone before at that time but we always stay at a good neighbor hotel. This time we are looking at a Resort property.

Does anyone know what specials they have had in the past?

:thanks:

The fall packages should be coming out soon. I know last year I booked in mid April for our Oct trip. They had all the info for the 4th night free available at that time. So, I would guess in the next 3-4 weeks we'll see the new offers.

Thank you both for the information.

I guess I will keep checking to see what is offered. I didn't realize that the specials would come out this soon. I'm glad I asked.

Thanks again!

They've been running the 4th night free special for the last several years on both the DLR hotels and good neighbor hotels. We've used getawaytoday.com for a few of our trips.

Does the Grand Californian usually offer the 4th night free deal too? We were about to book for November, but now I'm thinking we might be rushing it.

twostp4fun said:
Does the Grand Californian usually offer the 4th night free deal too? We were about to book for November, but now I'm thinking we might be rushing it.

Yes. For our package last Nov I went through www.getawaytoday.com for room only since I had annual passes for tickets, I think it was around $856 total.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter