Fairy Tale - WL in October

Sandi

A proud Spartans fan.
I'm hopeful someone can confirm that this is right. It seems odd to me and I think I'll be calling the Disney Club later today.

I am a DC member, so I'm trying for the Fairy Tale Package for DC members. My dates are arriving on 10/25 and checking out on 11/1. We're looking at the WL. Two adults and one child (9 years old).

I was given the following quotes:

Woods view: $1936.29 (w/insurance)
$1866.39 (w/o ins)

Std view: $1869.37 (w/ins)
$1799.47 (w/o ins)

I asked whether that included the $50 DC credit/discount and was told that it does.

I was told that I would need to make a $200 deposit within 2 weeks. (I thought DC deposits were $100.)

When I ran the same dates on Expedia last night, I got a quote of $1879.69 for a Woods View. (So, I was thinking the DC folks would give me an $1829.69 rate.)

Is anyone else doing these dates at WL? What did you get?

Thanks for your help.

That sounds about right. We are two adults that are going Oct 26 - Nov. 1 to WL and our total is $2,581.45 for the Fairy Tale Silver Package (woods view). If you just have the regular package, it sounds about right since ours has the 2 wishes each day per person that we are using for food.

Call & get another quote. I was quoted $1587.53 for Oct 18-25th for 2 adults. Add $212 on to that for a child & it should be ~$1799.53. Also, your deposit with DC should only be $100...sounds like they haven't reservced you with the DC discount.

i booked the fairytale pckg. yesterday- 2 adults, 1 child WL woods view and i was quoted the $1866 as you were with the $50 discount- she was very specific with me .. but my deposit was only $100.

Thank you all. I'll call again on this. Looks like maybe the rate was right, but certainly the deposit is wrong.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter