Fairy Godmother waves her magic wand... Jan 2019 PTR (Update 12/31)

Thank you everyone for all the love and sweet comments. :lovestruc
Some days I feel okay and then I have moments where I remember she's gone and it's like the bottom drops out of my stomach and I can't breathe.
Christmas was tough without mom, but we made it through.

ACS_0035.jpg

But enough of that sad stuff, let's get on with something happy - we are leaving for Disney in 10 days! :jumping1:

Since my last update, I have reserved a double stroller, and we have decided to add the dining plan to our WL portion of the stay, so I need to coordinate with Fairy Godmother to put that call in. I've started my packing lists, shopping lists, and working on breaking in a new pair of sneakers. I ordered some pin packs that should be coming in later this week for pin trading.

This weekend coming up I hope to get most of the packing done and get my house cleaned up and Christmas stuff put away since we are leaving Thursday straight after work/school and working the full week up to then. I also have my little sister's baby shower next Sunday, so I basically have a crazy amount of things to do in the next 10 days.

There's not a whole lot I can do from work, but I did get finished with making some pictures to use as my phone lock screen each day so I have all my FP's and ADRs at a glance.
Jan11-COLLAGE.jpg

I'm planning to come back and update a few more times before we leave, but just in case I don't, if anyone wants to follow my trip on Instagram, you can find me @aimee223

Happy New Year, Disfriends!
newyear3-720x340.jpg

I’m so sorry to hear about your mom... I hope Disney gives you the distraction you need! I love the lock screen photos! I plan on doing something similar!

I just made them in Microsoft publisher. Tomorrow I can upload the blanks here so you can save them and add your own text on top if you want :)
They're nice. I may be doing that myself (although I feel like I practically have things memorized as it is) so that I don't keep double checking myself all day.

They're nice. I may be doing that myself (although I feel like I practically have things memorized as it is) so that I don't keep double checking myself all day.

I was surprised how quickly I forgot all my itineraries when I was in the parks last time. I just would forget everything I wanted to do and when I was supposed to be where, I just got so swept up in the moment. And trying to get into the app was always a pain for me, dealing with the wifi and all that. I might not need the reminders as much this time, but I figured it can't hurt :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter