****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

I'll be going to WDW w/ 2 adult friends May 9 - 14, 2018. Neither has had the pleasure of going before. Would dearly love to send them each a Fairy Godmailer postcard and will happily return the favor for anyone who needs some.
If you're willing and able, please PM me & I will provide details, postage, and whatever else you need.
Thank you!

We leave in the morning and will be at DWR the 11th-14th. I can send 3 more postcards to anyone in need. :) Will check my PMs mid afternoon on the 11th just in case!
Don't know how to send a PM. Interested if you can still do it. Not going until August

I forgot to do this but we are going to WDW from April 14th to the 20th so if any one is there now or will be shortly and could send one post card (any character) 5 little girls would love and I would greatly appreciate it.

I'm new here and thought this was a great idea! We are going to Disney August 4th- 11th. We have 2 kids who would love cards and we can send some as well while we're there. Thanks for this awesome thread!

I know it’s a little late but we’re going next week, April 11th(my bday) to April 16th. I can send a card.

Hi! We’re taking our little ones for the first time mid-May. I’d LOVE to request a postcard! I’m new to the forum so I don’t know how to send a PM. Let me know how I can get you our information privately. Thanks, Heidi

Hi! We’re taking our little ones for the first time mid-May. I’d LOVE to request a postcard! I’m new to the forum so I don’t know how to send a PM. Let me know how I can get you our information privately. Thanks, Heidi

Happy early birthday! You share a birthday with my husband!

I'm new here and thought this was a great idea! We are going to Disney August 4th- 11th. We have 2 kids who would love cards and we can send some as well while we're there. Thanks for this awesome thread!
I'll be there May 9 - 14. Is that too early for you? If so, I'm sure someone else will come along. If not, please send me your children's' names, favorite characters, and anything else you'd like me to say.

We are heading to WDW the end of July. Would love for my two kids to get a card if anyone is willing to send one their way!
Have you set this up with someone yet? I'll be there in June and would be happy to send them cards. PM me the info if you still need it.

Never knew about this....

Were going to WDW June 3rd-9 probably too late for someone to send our way for.my dsughter, but I'd be happy to send a few while we are there.

If ne happy u

Were going to WDW June 3rd-9 probably too late for someone to send our way for.my dsughter, but I'd be happy to send a few while we are there.

I'd be happy to send her a postcard. I'll be in WDW May 9-13.
PM me w/ her name, address, favorite character & anything you'd like me to say if you're interested

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter