Fairfield Inn vs Best Western PPI?

lindyv321

DIS Veteran
We've stayed at the Best Western but I'm looking at a Costco package at the Fairfield. They are both about the same price and the only difference is that the Costco package included a character breakfast while the BW has free breakfast everyday....

Nothing really jumped out at me to recommend the Fairfield over the BWPPI or vice-a-versa from a motel room standpoint. The rooms were fine in both places; nothing fancy (pretty basic), but they were clean and the beds were fine. For my family, it came down to location. The BWPPI is closer and at night, when we're walking back on tired feet, the small difference made a difference.

I like Fairfield slightly over BWPPI. 1. Because I generally try to focus points on the same hotel chain (Marriott) and 2. I felt FFI was a bit nicer / cleaner overall. Not as dark, I guess. Both locations are fairly close to the park.

Thanks for the info! Free breakfast and closer to the parks are the things that have me leaning towards BWPPI...

I've not stayed at the Fairfield, but we always do a character breakfast, so I would calculate the value of that into the equation.

BWPPI is fine. I found it dark and gloomy inside, but who really cares since it's so close? BWPPI breakfast is crowded and up a flight of stairs...... we skipped it most days and had cereal in the room.

When I stayed there I had a 2 year old and 5 year old in a sit/stand stroller, so I was glad BWPPI was as far as I had to walk at the end of the day.

YOu will be happy either way!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!