Expired Southwest Drink Coupons?

huskies90

DIS Veteran
I have a couple of drink coupons expiring on 2/28/18. We are flying on 3/4/18. Anyone have any luck using coupons that were recently expired?

Yes, just did. Flight attendant didn’t bother to look. Also didn’t bother to charge me for second drink!

We've used expired drink coupons, no biggie. A "please" and "thank you" goes along ways with most flight attendants, just be polite & hand over the coupon.

I have to call them up and ask why I haven't gotten drink coupons lately! I read that if you flew at least 10 one way legs, you get them, and I flew more than that last year. I have their credit card also.

I have to call them up and ask why I haven't gotten drink coupons lately! I read that if you flew at least 10 one way legs, you get them, and I flew more than that last year. I have their credit card also.
We usually get ours late Spring in the mail. Op, we never had a problem with expired coupons.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!