Expedia Booking Hotel Santa Fe Disney Tickets

Cleopatra1

AnnaBelle
Hello, I have booked for three nights at the Santa Fe via Expedia and included the optional continental breakfast and Park Tickets as part of the deal. I can’t get Expedia to confirm either verbally or in writing if the tickets are length of stay with park hopping. Has anyone booked via Expedia and included these with the Disney Hotel booking? Also do you know how we actually get the tickets? The Expedia hotel booking confirmation just says Amenities: Disney Tickets and Continental Breakfast.

I haven't, but as the norm at DLP is length of stay tickets for both parks, I would be very surprised if it was less park days or one park only.

Many thanks for that. I would agree that is what I would expect. Since the trip is not for me but for some of my family I cannot afford a ‘surprise’ and I want to be absolutely sure what is included. Unfortunately getting a sensible answer from Expedia is well nigh impossible.

You could try sending a message to DLP, explain that Expedia doesnt want to tell you what you bought. DLP cant make changes to your booking, but they should be able to tell you the details of the purchase.

At least then you have exhausted all options.

It would also be very helpful if someone who has had a Disney Hotel booked via Expedia at DLP could advise me how you got hold of the confirmation number to link to the Disney App. I’ve done this with direct Disney reservations before but I understand the initial confirmation number from Expedia will not work in the app and that you need the rervation number from the Disney hotel. Can You see this in the Expedia booking?

You could try sending a message to DLP, explain that Expedia doesnt want to tell you what you bought. DLP cant make changes to your booking, but they should be able to tell you the details of the purchase.

At least then you have exhausted all options.
Yes thanks I will do that. 🙂

It will be 4 days of tickets for a 3 night stay. The tickets will be attached to your Magic key/card when you check in. Sorry I'm not sure about the reference for the app, but interested to know for a friend.

It will be 4 days of tickets for a 3 night stay. The tickets will be attached to your Magic key/card when you check in. Sorry I'm not sure about the reference for the app, but interested to know for a friend.
Many thanks!

Hello, I have booked for three nights at the Santa Fe via Expedia and included the optional continental breakfast and Park Tickets as part of the deal. I can’t get Expedia to confirm either verbally or in writing if the tickets are length of stay with park hopping. Has anyone booked via Expedia and included these with the Disney Hotel booking? Also do you know how we actually get the tickets? The Expedia hotel booking confirmation just says Amenities: Disney Tickets and Continental Breakfast.
👋 Hello,

Have you had your trip yet?

To link to the app you go to your booking with it the Expedia app/website (not the email they send) and then you get a small reference number as well as the long Expedia one. The smaller one will work in the Disney app and your hotel booking would appear.

Have you had your trip yet? Did you find out about the tickets? I am in exactly the same scenario, Disney say talk to Expedia and Expedia say talk to Disney and no one will confirm ticket type

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter