Existing Booking & New Discount Release

Porsche4

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know the answer to this. If you have an existing booking that you have booked directly with Disney through their website, can you ring and get them to allocate the new discount to your existing booking. I know that if you book through an agent they will be able to do this but can you do it yourself by calling them. Thanks

Absolutely! The catch is, the same room type needs to be available at the time of call. If you have a Grand Californian woods view room, one of that room type needs to still be available for them to rebook you under the new rate.

Absolutely! The catch is, the same room type needs to be available at the time of call. If you have a Grand Californian woods view room, one of that room type needs to still be available for them to rebook you under the new rate.
Oh thanks so much for that. We have a booking for the first week of December and I am hoping that seeing as how there have been a lot of discounts being released lately that maybe they will do one for the Winter period too. Keep my fingers crossed I guess.

Oh thanks so much for that. We have a booking for the first week of December and I am hoping that seeing as how there have been a lot of discounts being released lately that maybe they will do one for the Winter period too. Keep my fingers crossed I guess.
I always go that week! And yes, there has always been a late fall discount that applies to that week. No guarantee, but historically it has been available every year through the first few weeks of Dec for quite some time.

Edited to add that I always book the room and then adjust it when the sale comes along. Sometimes it doesn't apply to a standard room but you still get the next tier up for less than the standard with the sale.

I always go that week! And yes, there has always been a late fall discount that applies to that week. No guarantee, but historically it has been available every year through the first few weeks of Dec for quite some time.

Edited to add that I always book the room and then adjust it when the sale comes along. Sometimes it doesn't apply to a standard room but you still get the next tier up for less than the standard with the sale.
Yes thats what I was thinking. I have a standard room booked but maybe I can upgrade to one with a view which would be nice. Thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest