Excursions / activites at Aulani - staying elsewhere?

k1koala

Mouseketeer
Im just wondering if there are activities or excursions that you have done at Aulani when staying at a different nearby resort?
We were not able to get dates/rates we wanted there, but would definitely like to tour the resort and see what they have to offer.
Thanks for any help.

There are DVC tours of the rooms at Aulani. Most activities except for the spa, shopping and dining are limited to resort guests. Plus there is the cost of parking. Here is information from the frequently asked questions on the Aulani website. https://www.disneyaulani.com/faq/resort-information-faq/

Q:
Can I purchase a day pass for Aulani?

A:
Sorry, Aulani does not offer a day pass. Most amenities—including the pools, beach equipment and activities—are exclusive to overnight Guests staying at Aulani.

Day Guests are welcome to enjoy the dining, shopping and spa experiences offered at Aulani.

Parking Validation for Day Guests
The following parking fees apply for day Guests visiting Aulani:
  • Valet parking for day Guests is $37 per day
  • Self-parking for day Guests is $12 per hour—or a maximum of $37 per day

Enjoy complimentary self-parking or valet parking at Aulani for up to 4 hours when you spend $35 or more at the following venues:

To have your parking validated, please bring your parking ticket and purchase receipt to ‘AMA‘AMA, Makahiki or Lanai – A Disney Spa.

There are public access parking lots to all of the beaches at Ko Olina.

would it be worth the time for my daughter and i to go over and sort of "tour" the resort? maybe get some lunch and shop for for a few hours? just looking to spend some time while friends do an excursion we are not interested in. thanks

If you are staying nearby and want to see the resort I would say yes go check it out. While you can't use the pools you can certainly walk around and check the place out.

I think breakfast at Makahiki and some shopping would make for a very nice morning. 4 hours of valet parking is complimentary with a $35 purchase.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter