Exclusively using Uber and Lyft

Tootels13

Earning My Ears
Hello,
We having a trip [planned in the next couple of weeks and are exclusively going to be using ride sharing apps. We will be going to all the parks and Disney Springs. I have been reading some tips on here but I was wondering anyone had maps of all of the best places for routes and pick up and drop off locations.
Also any tips to save money would be appreciated as well.

Thank you

We're planning to do the same in August so watching with interest
Are you staying off site?

Hello,
We having a trip [planned in the next couple of weeks and are exclusively going to be using ride sharing apps. We will be going to all the parks and Disney Springs. I have been reading some tips on here but I was wondering anyone had maps of all of the best places for routes and pick up and drop off locations.
Also any tips to save money would be appreciated as well.

Thank you
We're planning to do the same in August so watching with interest
Are you staying off site?

For both of you, it would be helpful to know a few things:
  • WHERE exactly offsite are you staying?
  • What is your WDW experience? Have you been frequently...first trip...?
  • Same with Uber/Lyft -- are you experienced users, rookies, never-tried-it...?
The DIS has a LOT of maps. Here's the link: https://www.wdwinfo.com/maps/index.htm#hm-parkmaps-quicklink

There is also an entire forum about offsite resorts and attractions that has a ton of information: https://www.disboards.com/forums/orlando-hotels-and-attractions.15/

After you look at those and the thread Best Aunt posted, post some specific questions and you'll get good answers.

All the parks have designated areas for drop off and pick ups for Uber/Lyft, Taxis, etc. Generally they are close to the main entrance and near where the Disney Buses drop off. We always use Uber in the future, last trip we didn't even bother to rent a car at the airport. For 4 people using Uber XL was an inexpensive luxury. No driving, no parking fees, no headaches. There are a ton of Uber , generally never have to wait more than 10 minutes for pick up. Even at park closing.Rarely paid more than $10 between any park , we stayed at Bonnet Creek.

Used Lyft last week, the only issue was getting to DS. I put the destination as "World of Disney" as I wanted to be dropped off at Marketplace, not Westside. Driver had no idea where to drop us off. I ended up directing him to the valet parking section and we hopped out. We walked to SSR then Lyfted from there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter