Evil Queen - Thanks & Please keep us posted..

Jo-Anne

DIS Veteran
Evil Queen - thanks so much for the heads up on the sale....I haven't been inside a mall in over a month and would have missed this sale if it weren't for your mesaage! So, I spent way too much money last week, and I'm still a glutten for punishment, so would you mind please keeping us up to date on when they make the next slashes in the sale or add new items. Thanks so much! Jo

Jo-Anne:
I am more than willing to keep everyone updated as new and interesting things arise at the Disney Store. I'll be sure to let eveyone know as soon as the adult and infant clothing make their return. I haven't been on the boards in the few days. Unfortunately, I was in a car accident over the week-end and haven't been into work at all. I didn't even get to see what was all on sale, nor was I able to take advantage of it. :(

To everyone: Feel free to ask any questions on the board or PM me and I'll try my best to answer anything I can about TDS.

Rest and get better soon!

Pixie Dust and {{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}

Get Well Soon!

Scratch

:smooth:

Evil Queen - are you ok? What a frightening experience being in a car accident! Please take care of yourself! Jo

Hope you're ok. I had an accident on the 401 just 2 years ago and it's only in the last couple of months that I can drive past the spot where it happened. I wasn't injured except by the airbag which went off -- lots of bruises but I assume that it would have been worse if the airbag didn't go off.

Take care and pixie dust to you.

Cdnmickeylover

Hope you're okay Evil Queen! Take good care of yourself :)

Thanks Everyone. It's just gonna take time and rest to get rid of the sore muscles.

:) SMILE :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter