esta pending

kelly ball

Earning My Ears
hello can anybody help me
ive apply for our esta on the wavier for me and husband mines gone through husband still pending its been over night still showing pending can we apply for new one

You just have to wait. Give it 24 hours and it will approve I'm sure. This happened to me in March and I think it took a day and a half to clear. I was super worried! You cannot apply for a new one.

It will be fine. No need to worry. It can take up to 24 hours. Has you or your husband been to America before?

It will be fine. No need to worry. It can take up to 24 hours. Has you or your husband been to America before?
yes we have been the last nine years everytime its been appoved straight away i dont have the heart to tell him

yes we have been the last nine years everytime its been appoved straight away i dont have the heart to tell him
Has it gone through yet? I really wouldn't stress, it could be anything from him having a similar name and birth date as someone on the no-fly list to an admin hiccup that's led to it getting stuck on processing. When do you fly?

Has it gone through yet? I really wouldn't stress, it could be anything from him having a similar name and birth date as someone on the no-fly list to an admin hiccup that's led to it getting stuck on processing. When do you fly?
hi thankyou for helping its gone threw can breathe now

It's odd when they get delayed, did min on Sunday and all three were instantly approved!

Just done ours, both pending but not to worried as never been refused yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!