ESPN Club

We've eaten at the ESPN Club every trip. I have all boys and they like it. We also ate at Big River Grille and Brewing Co.

We have eaten at all of the boardwalk restaurants. We really like the ESPN club and the Big River Grille Brewery. ESPN features very large portions. The meatloaf at the brewery is excellent as is the beer. Both are very informal and relaxed. :wave:

We usually hit ESPN once on each trip. Last time it was twice. My kids really love all sports so this is heaven for them. We enjoy the food very much...nachos are to die for!

We just stayed at BWV for a week in May and were at the ESPN Club every night, I think. We're huge Red Sox fans and there's always tons of others at the Club, so we'd go to watch part of a nights game. Good food, apps, beer and priced the most reasonably of all Boardwalk restaurants. The atmosphere is very casual at ESPN...
Oh, and if you have a group, try the Superbowl Sundae one night for dessert, it was a lot of fun to eat :)

Its on our must do list each trip for the 3 ds. Just went in april and ate very late, but the service was quick and fast and the food was hot. Its pure sports paradise for the guys. Ds commens are always, this place is so awesome.

So whatever game is usually playing that day they're showing?

They have a huge screen that shows the biggest game of the day. There are tons of other TVs showing other games.

We were there during Spring Training one March and they were broadcasting "Baseball Tonight" live from inside ESPN. Now that was too cool!

We like the food at ESPN ok, but IMHO the best food at Disney is at Spoodle's. We have never missed going to Spoodle's since they opened. Sign us up as Spoodle's #1 fan.:cheer2:

We love ESPN club and last visit we watched some of the college bowl games there in the bar with yummy food! We also love Spoodles for dinner with great appetizers to share and we tried breakfast there on January 2 and it was wonderful! The take-out pizza window is also a good idea.
Connears

We just ate there for the first time last week and thought it was really good. Neat atmosphere and large portions of good food. The rueben was really great!!::yes::

The ESPN Club is a must-do stop for us every trip (we even made a detour here for lunch on the way back to the airport from the Disney Cruise this winter). We love the burgers and catching the events (especially baseball) on the big TV (we're big Red Sox fans, too). Of course, it's also fun to watch the other various ESPN networks (Classic, ESPN2, etc.) on the smaller TV's scattered about (including the restrooms, oddly enough).

I guess I'm in the minority here, but my sister and I took her to nephews to ESPN and we hated the food. I had a sandwich and she had an entree salad and we could both hardly eat them and felt sick afterwards. Her nephews, however, scarfed down their burgers, loved watching the NBA, and played numerous games and considered it one of the highlights of their trip. On that basis I would recommend ESPN for a family with kids who are really into sports, but I would personally choose to eat elsewhere or else stick to the appetizers which are the typical bar food variety.

I'm a fan of the Big River Grille and Yacht Club Galley.

We love ESPN. The place is awesome, good food,great atmopshere,good time..We went last year on monday night football's opening night...tampa bay vs philly...The place was nuts.we plan on going again this yr and i cant wait.

I like most WDW restaurants but have to say, I really do not care for ESPN, at all. I find the food (other than the wings) to be very lacking and the atmosphere to be very noisy and hectic.
DS, on the other hand loves the place, so we usually end up eating here at least once every other trip. He is a HUGE sports fan, so ESPN is heaven to him. I honestly think it is the games being shown that appeals to him more than the food, but he still wants to go.
We have eaten at all the boardwalk restaurants many times and enjoy them all with the exception of ESPN (except for DS). Our favorite boardwalk restaurant is by far Flying Fish, we absolutely love this restaurant. Spoodles we still like but find the food is not nearly as good as it was a couple of years ago. The pizza from Spoodles take out window we find to be disgusting at best--but we are from an area that is known for good authentic pizza, so Spoodles take out pizza is really not to our liking. Big River we enjoy very much for a quick meal. Their meatloaf is wonderful!!

If you love sports...ESPN is the place to be. Otherwise, it would be just another loud place. I love it....the best thing on the menu is the chocolate chip cookie sundae...It is a large iron skillet with a big, soft, warm chocolate chip cookie in the bottom, topped with vanilla ice cream, hot fudge and caramel...awesome....best dessert anywhere.

We ate at the ESPN Club last year and watched the Green Bay Packer game. They asked what team we were for and they sat us in a section where that TV was showing that game. They had all the games on various TV's and one on the big screen. Plan on doing the same thing this year!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter