Escape New Orleans.....to Port Orleans French Quarter

TheLittles

Mouseketeer
View media item 75591Who?
Me(Nicole), my two yr old daughter, my Mom, stepdad, and two teenage stepbrothers.
Where?
Port Orleans French Quarter

We drove from New Orleans to was cape Mardi Gras just so we could stay at the French Quarter resort here in disney. We have the regular disney dining plan so there will be some restaurant reviews too

I am writing this in my resort room. I really like it here. It's cute. They did a good job in my opinion (born and raised in New Orleans) on capturing the feel of the French quarter.

Day 1

Day 1!
We got to the resort around 2 pm and as usual my Magic Stroller was waiting for me! I ❤️ Them. First things first I head over to Mardi Grogs and got me a drink!
View media item 75593It was the Moscato Colada
I will say that the first few sips I enjoyed but then it got way too sweet and ultimately I had to throw half of it away because I simply could not take how sweet it was.
Then we went to have coffee and beignets in Sassagoula Floatworks. The beignets were good for not being actually in New Orleans.
Then we had dinner at Cape May Cafe (Beach Club) review to come but all in all I loved it!! Tomorrow we are headed to Magic Kingdom!! Spending Mardi Gras day in magic kingdom beats watching parades in New Orleans any day in my opinion!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter