Error when trying to modify reservation this morning

Good Ol Gal

A Longhorn living in Buckeye Country
Is anyone else seeing this message when trying to modify a reservation?

Sorry but Resort-specific planning information cannot be displayed at this time.

It is displayed on all current reservations. I've tried multiple browsers and devices.

Oddly it’s only displayed for one of my trips. It gives the message you got plus a travel number. The other ones are unaffected.

I can’t see anything after doing a search. Just a blank white screen…

I don’t get a message, but the ‘Check Availability’ button doesn’t work for me. It does nothing.

I don’t get a message, but the ‘Check Availability’ button doesn’t work for me. It does nothing.
Check availability has been coming up empty for me for some time. I find if I then edit one thing ie remove grand villa and then refresh and it will then show available units.

Check availability has been coming up empty for me for some time. I find if I then edit one thing ie remove grand villa and then refresh and it will then show available units.
I did get it to work by closing Safari completely, making sure I was signed out, and then signing back in.
I think someone had suggested closing the app completely, and that’s what seemed to work for me.

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest