Error getting on wait list online

riggins

You can't always get what you want, but if you try
Every time I try to get on the wait list on the member site, I go through the entire booking process - adding guests, confirming addresses, etc and when I finally confirm it, I get an error message telling me the site is down. It happened several times a month or so ago and I thought it was just something being blocked by filters at work, so I had to call to make my changes. Today, I tried at work and had the same trouble. I decided just to try at home and now I'm getting the same issue. I can cancel a wait list online, but not add one. Does this happen to anyone else?

The waiting list on the website might be working, or it might not. Different parts of the website have been up and down recently.

However it is also quite possible that you are having trouble because your computer, or your browser is not talking properly to the Disney website. You can get really strange glitches, for instance I was trying to book for someone from South Korea, but on my computer the Disney website only showed North Korea as an option to choose between the two countries. I had to call member services and they could clearly see South Korea and North Korea both listed. But it didn’t come through on my computer.

I have had many other bugs, for example, where different contracts that I own will show up sometimes and not be there at other times. For some reason, some of my membership numbers will also be present at times, and other membership numbers won’t. There is No rhyme or reason. It is just that the Disney website is still rather buggy.

Disney says that the website works best with certain browsers but then I know people who cannot use it with those browsers, but can use it with some of the other browsers that Disney clearly says do not communicate well with the program. It is almost like a lottery.

I will tell you that Disney recommends that you either use Chrome or the Microsoft Internet Explorer browsers. They are preferred. Firefox often works but not always. Safari sometimes words. I cannot tell you about other, less common browsers.

If you were trying to use it with Chrome and it is not working then they recommend that you open an Incognito browser window, And that will usually work, if you access the program through the incognito window.

If you are still having bugs or problems or the little icon going around and around and around forever, then you might try going to your Browser settings tabs and clearing your caches. Sometimes this works.

I’ve never been able to set a waitlist up online, I go through the entire process and then get the error message when I try to confirm. I’ve always had to call MS to set a wait list up

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter