Epcot Plan Critique and questions

I really need to see the American Adventure show this time - we always miss out on it.

P.S. Mexico pavilion and the boat ride is actually one of my favorites. Maybe because we go mid-summer and the quiet and cool air makes for a nice break.

Forget the crowd calendars. If it's not super busy, you've caught lightning in a bottle. I would be concerned however, with doing parks on EMH days as you suggest. Personally, I would avoid MK on Mondays but I can appreciate you wanting to sandwich your trip with that park.

Not really much there for the young kids, outside of Frozen. For me, the highlight of WS is definitely the American Adventure show. The films in the other pavilions are really dated, as is the boat ride in Mexico. I'd hit Frozen for the kids, and maybe consider the others if I had left over time.

Actually our first MK day will be Wednesday. We're flying Tuesday to avoid Thanksgiving airfares. It has evening EMH hours, but it's also the only day at the beginning of our trip that the park doesn't close early for the Christmas Party, which we aren't doing.

I'm excited about the WS and I'm crossing my fingers my kids like it too. We are going to do Agent's P adventure and I've earmarked something in each country that I think they'll like. They also like desserts, so I think they'll enjoy the snacking through the world I have planned. :cool1:

It has evening EMH hours, but it's also the only day at the beginning of our trip that the park doesn't close early for the Christmas Party, which we aren't doing.

We go frequently, as we live in Florida. It can be funny how party days work. Strange as it may sound, if there's a party that day, I'm looking to go to MK even if I'm not attending the event. Quite a few people avoid the park for the exact reason you are stating. So yes I agree that your day is shortened some, but at the same time the park is less crowded, at least in our experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter