Epcot evening meal

hampshire mickey

Mouseketeer
Help me out, I am a party of 4 adults (2 grandparents/2 parents) and 1 14 month old. Where do you advise me to eat? I am looking for good food and a good dining experience. More fun than anything!
Thanks in advance.
:wave2:

When you say more fun than anything, I first thought of Biergarten in Germany. They have an oompah band and it is more of a family-style dinner - you may sit with others at your table.

You could also do Teppanyaki in Japan - the chefs are entertaining!

We also like the Coral Reef, because it is a great place to sit and wait for your meal. You are able to watch the fish and divers in the tank. This is more upscale in pricing, but a relaxing meal.

I agree with Biergarten for "more fun than anything." Also, there is the Garden Grill on the Future World side for a great character dinner.

For the best food, our favorite has been Le Cellier, with the Rose and Crown, Nine Dragons, or Restaurant Marrakesh close seconds. San Angel Inn was good but not great, and we were bored and incredibly disappointed with Teppanyaki. Chefs de France was terrific for lunch, but we haven't had dinner there yet.

Thats what come to mind for me also...eat in Germany..great food, and a show to go with it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter