Epcot...Construction Walls??

DisReno

Mouseketeer
Is Epcot still all construction walls toward the front and in the former fountain area?

The central courtyard where the big fountain was is still behind construction walls.

Is Epcot still all construction walls toward the front and in the former fountain area?
Yes, there are walls but not near as many as Spring/Summer 2021. Not sure when you last visited but that was definitely the peak of wall to wall----walls LOL. It's gotten much better now that Guardians and Connections have opened and while yes there are still walls, it's not near the log jam it was that spring and summer and traffic flows much better. The walls are centered behind SE, in between connections and the land pavilion.

I was there Tuesday with my family and another AP family. Exiting the park from Future World is confusing. We needed to read signs.

DH joked he felt like Mickey in a maze and thought Disney was carrying it somewhat too far. :)

I know this is an old thread, but wondering if all the walls are down. When we were at Epcot in mid-November there were still a lot of construction walls near the front of the park.

I know this is an old thread, but wondering if all the walls are down. When we were at Epcot in mid-November there were still a lot of construction walls near the front of the park.
Nope, not down yet. A couple areas are now complete, but still way too many walls up. It can be challenging to navigate the "Future World" side of EPCOT yet. I'm pretty sure that between our 2023 trip and 2024 trip, some walls came down, while others went up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter