Enchantment JS benefits/perks

ErikkFriberg

The Two and More
My wife and I are booked in a Junior Suite, Dec 2. (Thank you Kerry at Dreams Unlimited!). Since we booked (approx April ‘17) there have been some change-ups in room category benefits.
I know there is a significant price break between JS and other suites now, so I don’t expect much, but...

What, if any, are benefits or perks to a JS, other than extra room and balcony?

I have heard club entry and concierge, free internet, free room service, among other things, but I am not sure how accurate/up-to-date the info is.

If someone could point to the info on RC website also, that would be great.
I have looked, but I find their websit to be more of a commercial than an information source...making it difficult to find detailed information.

This somewhat depends on what ship you are on as far as what features are available to you. On the Oasis-class ships the biggest perk (IMHO) is access to Coastal Kitchen for some meals. Only full suits get access for all meals, but JS can dine there at certain times.

for Enchantment.. double points and the walk in closet. other than that, nothing.

only Grand suites and above get access to the concierge or suite lounge. all the other perks you mention are not available on any other ships besides Oasis, Allure, Ovation and Symphony.

OKW Lover and Mrsjvb, Thank you. That is kind of what I was expecting, and for the price it’s great! Although more would be better, RCCL isn’t in business to giving services away. LOL

I read somewhere that JS get priority boarding. Is that true? And what does that really mean? I mean, is it something that over half the ship gets because they are a certain cabin class, or they are a certain loyalty lever or they paid for extra service or one of a hundred different reasons? I guess I’m asking, how much does it help?

OKW Lover and Mrsjvb, Thank you. That is kind of what I was expecting, and for the price it’s great! Although more would be better, RCCL isn’t in business to giving services away. LOL

I read somewhere that JS get priority boarding. Is that true? And what does that really mean? I mean, is it something that over half the ship gets because they are a certain cabin class, or they are a certain loyalty lever or they paid for extra service or one of a hundred different reasons? I guess I’m asking, how much does it help?

Priority boarding means separate entrance to separate check-in. Our JS on Oasis got us one meal at Coastal Kitchen and free VOOM. Booked for this November a Grand Suite that has the All Day Coastal Kitchen but with specials that kept on showing up in my In Box, I switched to a Crown Loft for less than the Grand Suite cost.

OOPS, DW just said that she thinks we received a discount on the price of VOOM.

Last edited:
all that means is you can use the suite line once you get through Security to check in and if applicable, wait in a separate suite area. Boarding order is as follows: B2B, Wedding parties, Pinnacle, then suites. fowled by D+, D then everyone else by boarding number. the difference in time is usually less than 20 minutes form when Suites start ti board and they are calling the last boarding number. of course, once boarding begins, there is no wait at all, you board as soon as you are checked in.

Thanks y’all for the great info! This talk about early/priority boarding made me think of something else I thought I read. Are suites ready to enter earlier or is it just what ever the stewards get finished first?

Priority boarding means separate entrance to separate check-in. Our JS on Oasis got us one meal at Coastal Kitchen and free VOOM. Booked for this November a Grand Suite that has the All Day Coastal Kitchen but with specials that kept on showing up in my In Box, I switched to a Crown Loft for less than the Grand Suite cost.

OOPS, DW just said that she thinks we received a discount on the price of VOOM.

JS gets suite boarding, dinner at Coastal Kitchen and double points. Bigger room with walk in closet on most ships, Tea/Coffee pot and robes in room. No free internet in JS on oasis or quantum class ships. Free internet is a sky or star class perk which means grand suite or higher category cabins.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!