EMH bracelet question???

terribm

DIS Veteran
On the day that there is an evening EMH, how early can you get your bracelet and also, can you get in with your resort ID after the park closes for regular hours?

Thanks,
Terri

they start giving them out 2 hours before the parks actually closes to the public and I did see them standing there about 30 minutes after the closing. This was at MGM. We went to the one by RNR & ToT and walked right through. No wait at all!

I could be wrong but I think you have to have actually been in the park, using your park pass that day in order to do the after park closing. It used to be that the only time you could do an 'after hours' type entry without using a day of your pass was for those special events like MVMCP. But, I could be wrong. I think that if you aren't in the park already, to get your wristband, you could have a problem getting in after it closes. Anyone know for sure what the answer is?

terribm said:
On the day that there is an evening EMH, how early can you get your bracelet and also, can you get in with your resort ID after the park closes for regular hours?
Thanks,
Terri

Admission to the park is required and hopping feature must also be used if you were at another park prior to evening hours at a different park.

We went to EMH at Epcot last week, we had park hopper passes and we were in AK earlier that day. We were able to enter Epcot at 9:30pm, (through the international gateway) and we got our wrist bands no problem, there were a lot of people getting them then. Also at about 10:00pm there were still CM's around with wrist bands to give out.

The answer to your questions are: 1. 2 hours before the parks regular closing(although that may change) and 2. yes

If bracelets are not available at the mid-park station when you start looking, you can procrastinate rather than schlep all the way to the park entrance.

Once I was at International Gateway (rear of Epcot) and heard CM's telling people to go to Mexico (a long way) to get bracelets. I stood around observing people's reactions and occasionally told them to just go right to Future World (where all the EMH activities were; World Showcase had none that nigh) and enjoy themselves until the FW stations opened.

Disney hints:
http://members.aol.com/ajaynejr/disney.htm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter