Emails From the HRH!!

TigerLilly's Mom

<font color=FF99FF>Victim of a drive-by tagging!
In the past two days, I have received three emails from the Hard Rock! Two were yesterday confirmation my ressie (both numbers were the same), and one was today with the subject "Your Upcoming visit..." This one told me about the hotel and the restaurants, and about club level. It seems like a lot of emails!! I do enjoy them though, I just don't remember getting as many before from the HRH or RPR.

No, I wish. We just couldn't justify the extra price, but now I am wondering. My DD was all upset that we won't be going to "that room" for milk and cookies when we come back from the parks. And DH was saying something about us only needing to buy a six pack of beer and I reminded him that there would be no lounge to go get a couple beers at night. He looked bummed. When I got my confirmation it didn't mention anthing but a standard room, nothing about garden view or pool view, it was pretty vague. But, I will be happy with any room as long as it is non smoking and cleaned the right way!

I'm sure you'll have a great time!

Do you ever feel like you're wishing your life away, just waiting for vacation? March 24 can't come quick enough for us (and sadly we just got back from a wonderful vacation on January 13 -- how pathetic is that? People are starving in Ethiopia, after all!)

Seriously, Club level or steerage level, have a wonderful time, and take some more pictures to share with us!

Hey Jodie,
Yeah, I do spend a lot of time waiting for vacation, but that is the fun part! What is "steerage level" - do I even want to know? LOL

I will take lots of pictures, I promise. I can't wait!!

BTW - I love your kitties in your signature.

Steerage level is just a little joke that Mike & I have that's carried over from Titantic: We'd rather be on vacation in "steerage level" accommodations than be at work any day! Of course, not on vacation on the Titantic. You know what I mean!

Wish I could use some snapfish photos of Alex and Vanessa, but they won't let me :( so had to settle for jpeg images.

Less than a week for you now!! :teeth: :teeth:

We rec'd same 2 emails and one snail mail and we just booked 10 days ago. They must be excited to see us :hyper:

I have not received any emails from the HRH for my upcoming stay this April. The only confirmation I received was a confirmation from Hotels Plus Portal who I booked through.

I called HRH to confirm everything was okay and they assured me my room was reserved, but it would sure be nice to receive a confirmation email from them or one full of information about "Your upcoming visit"

:wave2:

I'm sure you will the week before your trip. I always receive the emails about 6 or 7 days before my trip. Don't Worry!

They may be trying to improve customer service! Sometimes it is overkill though.....;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter