Easter Weekend

kyleegirl01

Earning My Ears
With Easter being so late this year and most of the schools already having spring break what are the crowds likely to be like this weekend? Would I be better waiting to go the weekend after or will it make much of a difference?

With Easter being so late this year and most of the schools already having spring break what are the crowds likely to be like this weekend? Would I be better waiting to go the weekend after or will it make much of a difference?

Welcome to the Disboards!:)

In my opinion, you would definitely be better off waiting to go the weekend after Easter.

Yes, the weekend after will still be busy(because it's a weekend;)), but Spring Break crowds will have tapered off quite a bit, and I think your experience is likely to be much more pleasant after those crazy busy crowds have started to thin out!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter