Easter Week 3/27-04/01

bm612

Earning My Ears
EASTER WEEK 3/27-04/01

:earsboy:

DOES ANYONE HAVE THE TIMES FOR THE ABOVE WEEK FOR EARLY AND LATE OPENINGS AT EACH OF THE PARKS?

:banana:

We'll be there during the same times. You can click on the link at the top of this page for Park Hous to see the EMH's.

i dont think the park hours above include the extra hours because i was reading a thread where people in the parks untill almost 3am.

I wonder if the "in the parks till 3 am" was during an Eride night? Just regular extended hours would have MK closing at 11 and EPCOT and AK close earlier. :cool1:

The poster who wrote about staying at MK until 3 AM went on EMH night + MK was open until midnight. Unless they change it, MK is "only" open until 11 PM during the weeks surrounding Easter. Add EMH on Wed. night, and MK should be open until 2 AM for on-site guests. :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter